It's a shame

neversummer11

It's a shame that they couldn't sign off on the voice overs for the characters. Mark Harmons is Gibbs and not 2 have his voice or that of Abbie's is a shame. Ubisoft should of put more time and energy into it. At least it was the easiest platinum I ever got. :(

Edited by neversummer11
misspelling

Some of the voice overs were done by the actual actors, though how much could be disputed. I did notice that the only actor I could peg as doing his own voice throughout the entire game was Ducky. The actor for Tony seems not to have played a role in the game at all, even down to character modeling. The other actors however seem to do voice overs in parts but not throughout the entire game.

• 2 months later...

Its true. I've been playing with the sound muted and just reading the subtitles. The only time I'll turn it up is for the song at the beginning. I have to say though, as bad as this game is, it does give me a greater appreciation for the show. Makes me watch it more :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Never watched the TV series, but if the actual actors in the TV show are as bad as those in the game...yikes! Like nails on a chalkboard for me. Started late last night and on Episode 3 of 4 when I get off work, so hoping to plat this later tonight and mail it back! Damn THL!

The real show is awesome and it's like the #1 show on TV, ratings-wise. From what I remember seeing there are only 2 actors from the actual show in the game: David McCallum (Ducky) & Robert Wagner (Anthony DiNozzo, Sr. - minor recurring character in both). The actors in this game are pretty bad, but I actually found it more enjoyable because of that.