Has anyone played this yet?

Pesico

Just wondering if anyone has played this one yet. The game was shipped to me a few days ago, released yesterday (in my country), but has yet to show up.

Was just wondering what people think of it. Seen someone plat this in 4 hours and 38 minutes so it should be an easy Plat.

Edited by Pesico

No, and quite honestly, I don't have much interest in it. I'm a fan of the show, but I'm not a fan of quick and dirty TV show/movie cash in games made by Ubisoft. Thus I would just prefer to assume it's bad and wait to hear from other people on whether or not that turns out to be true.

Although, like I said in the comments on the trophy list news item, I'll have to rent it if it turns out the game lets you use PS Move to headslap people as Gibbs. :p

Although, like I said in the comments on the trophy list news item, I'll have to rent it if it turns out the game lets you use PS Move to headslap people as Gibbs. :p

That would be hilarious:D I'm a fan of the show to. I just had to get this, but my expectations for it isn't very high. The CSI games was a little fun though so hopefully this one is to.

Best Buy's website lists it as 40 as a regular price. NCIS - PlayStation 3 I just think it's a lot for a game that likely will be 100% complete in one day. I do have $30 in certs I can use to get the game for 10 but do I want to waste them on NCIS or wait and get something like SSX or something else.

i rented this for fun today and i can confirm its absolutely dreadful. shocking i know. Compared to something like CSI fatal conspiracy its pathetic.

first off they commit the cardinal sin of making a game like this and didnt get the real life actors to do the voices. they are not even good impersonations.

visually these games are never up to much but this is especially horrible. and the actual gameplay is about as pedestrian and braindead as it gets. at least in the CSI games you have to select the right tools and the minigames have an element of thought to them but this is so mundane its a joke.

trophies are piss easy though you get 9 silver and some bronze from the first episode alone.

Ok so I platted it in 6 hours... however I had a blast playing it... It's also move compatible and I must say its great... the story is decent and there were quite a few parts that were pretty funny... In my opinion it is definitely worth the 40 dollar price tag... if anyone disagrees we can take it to the deduction board... Very pleased with NCIS!

Ok so I platted it in 6 hours... however I had a blast playing it... It's also move compatible and I must say its great... the story is decent and there were quite a few parts that were pretty funny... In my opinion it is definitely worth the 40 dollar price tag... if anyone disagrees we can take it to the deduction board... Very pleased with NCIS!

you have got to be kidding me, its absolutely dire. where was the fun, the minigames are so simple its a joke and the rest of the gameplay is horrid.

evidence collection consists of taking photos of everything and the interrogations boil down to a QTE.

sure they tried to include the banter from the show but without the real voices its a waste of time.

are you seriously telling me you happily paid 40 bucks for a game that lasts 6 hours.

Well, I platinumed this last night...

Took all of about five hours to platinum. Those with the assumption that all the trophies aren't missable is correct. No matter what you do as long as you finish the four episodes of the game you get your platinum.

I saw someone here say that the actors from the show don't do the voices in the game. This is half true but half not. The only actor however that I know did their own voice throughout the entire game is Ducky. The actor for Tony appears to not have done his own voice in the game at any point and it shows, even in the character animation of Tony. The other actors seems to have an on/off role with voice acting in the game. Some parts it seems like the actual actors are doing their character voices in the game while in other parts it doesn't.

I do have to agree though. When it comes down to it, I was VERY disappointed with this game. I think the biggest part of it was the voice acting and the fact that it really seems like only one actor actually did his own voice throughout the entire game. The interrogations turn out to be just horrible, even when playing as Gibbs. The constant deduction board bit was just... Well, stupid. All around I didn't expect much from this title but was hoping for more.

I would fully recommend that if you want to try out this title, don't waste your money on buying it. Just rent. The whole game can be beat very quickly at which point you're left with the feeling of "Was that it?". It does appear however that MAYBE there will be DLC "episodes" for the game at a later date, however in ways that is still disappointing.

Also for those hoping for a Gibbs head slap, it doesn't happen.

I really feel bad for anybody that even spends $20 on this game. :(

Just got the Plat. Really disappointing that only Ducky and DiNozzo Sr. has it's proper voice actors. They did do two things pretty good though. A decent effort to get the humor from the show, plus some of the trophy names are pretty good. The game itself wasn't.

It's the fastest plat I've ever done. Happy to knock down Hannah Montana from that list:D