NCAA Football 14 - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

BlackIsraelite

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/BBRIT1776/ncaa.jpg

Overview

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Platinum Difficulty Poll)

-Offline (31): 1(P) 4(G) 5(S) 21(B)

-Online (7): 1(G) 3(S) 3(B)

-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 20-25 Hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 5 - Dynasty (2 parts), Road to Glory (1 part), Ultimate Team, a couple of Exhibition games

-Number of missable trophies: All of the RTG Trophies and Thief.

-Glitched trophies: None

-Does difficulty affect trophies: Yes (1) - Unstoppable

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: No cheats but you may utilize sliders and edit stats, neither of which affect trophy acquisition.

-Online Pass Required: No. Thankfully EA has done away with the Online Pass but you will need to PLAY online to achieve some trophies unfortunately.

Introduction by GodkingLeonidas

College Football season is almost upon us and with that comes the latest edition in the NCAA Football series by EA Sports. Many of the trophies from past years make an appearance but there are more than a few new ones as well.

As with the past few years, you will be spending much of your time in the Road to Glory and Dynasty formats but this year two new formats will be joining them in your journey. Ultimate Team makes its first appearance in a NCAA game after its rousing success in FIFA and Madden. Get ready to earn coins and buy packs. Lots of packs. Nike Skills Trainer is a new mode that allows you to earn medals (and unlock some UT cards along the way) by practicing in drills designed to increase your all-around football skill.

There are no truly difficult or stressful trophies in this year’s game (Read and React anyone?) although a few will require a bit of effort/luck. See the trophy description for the best ways to go about earning Hoarder and End of the Rainbow. Most importantly just remember to have fun and enjoy the game.

Good luck.

Walkthrough by Black Israelite

Step One: Road to Glory

As many of you that played the RTG, you know the routine on how to get the trophies and how it's set up. But for those who are new to it. You are basically choosing between three schools that are on the top of your list that you want to go to. As you proceed to getting a 5 star, you will be asked to add another school that you have either fulfilled or almost fulfilled.

And you must play every game in order to get the 5 stars. Once you have the 5 stars, then simulate to the Championship. Once there, play and win it and you will be rewarded the trophy High School Champ. Once you have won that game now here comes the big day where you must choose a school that you want to impress your greatness. Here you will get the remaining trophies of Put your Helmet On, Take What's Mine, and Earn My Trust.

There is nothing new about this mode since it is basically the pattern as NCAA Football 13. Same concept and same rules.

When starting RTG, I suggest starting as a QB, HB or WR. But in my opinion I suggest using the QB. Here is the list of Trophies you can earn during your RTG but the trophy "And the Winner is..." can also be earned during the Dynasty Mode so you can either earn it while during RTG or while during the Dynasty Mode, it will not kill you.

(B) High School Champ

(B) Put Your Helmet On

(B) And the Winner Is...

(B) Take What's Mine

(S) Earn My Trust

"IMPORTANT": Please note that before starting a game, you must first go to the House Rules and change the difficulty to Freshman, the CPU Settings to 0 and the USER Settings to 100 and leave the remaining settings as is which is 50.

Step Two: Dynasty

For this mode there is a trophy that require you to take them to the Championship. And the following schools you can choose from: South Alabama, Georgia State or Old Dominion. And you must win this during your first year of Dynasty. I recommend playing each game and set the game to 1 minute, set the settings to your favor to 100 and set the CPU to zero. You need to start 2 sets of Dynasty Modes. There is an online dynasty trophy that you must earn which is My Two Cents, which requires you to write a comment on a Dynasty Mode. You can just join a dynasty and just write a comment and the trophy is yours and you can leave the dynasty you have joined.

Another tip, I downloaded the Operation Sports community rosters that have all the players and coaches. I started a dynasty with Alabama and Nick Saban has all of his coaching trees filled out. As soon as I began the dynasty, "half-way there", "pop the clutch"' and "go outside" popped. You can download the roster from pudgee691.

Edit: I've uploaded the rosters to my PSN in case pudgee decides to take his down or make any changes that could affect the trophies popping. You can use dj_illmatic

Thanks to dj_illmatic

Dynasty 1: Start your 1st Dynasty Mode.

For this very first dynasty that you make you must choose the following three schools either South Alabama, Georgia State, or Old Dominion. And must win the championship during the first year. I suggest playing every game. DO NOT SIM.

• (B)Welcome to My Club

Dynasty 2: Start your 2nd Dynasty Mode.

Here are the trophies that can be earned during the Dynasty 2. I suggest using a powerhouse team such as Alabama, Texas Longhorns, Teambuilder, etc. Because the trophy Dual Threat Coach, requires you to win the BCS Championship and at the same time have the number 1 overall recruiting. The trophy Thief, requires you to have the LockSmith unlocked in order to unlock a player who locked you out in the recruiting section. You must be over 2,000 points and must have the LockSmith unlocked in the Coaches Recruiting Tree.

(G) Hometown Hero

(G) Dual Threat Coach

(G) Go Outside

(S) Dream Job

(S) Living Legend

(S) Halfway There

(B) Let's Do It Again

(B) Thief

(B) Last Place Winner

(B) Perfect Match

(B) One to Remember

(B) Pop the Clutch

Edited by Terminator
Fixed some formatting errors.

Step Three: Online

There are three online trophies that require you to use to boosting thread. The two online trophies deals with the Ultimate Team mode. I suggest that you boost instead of doing it legitimately. The reason being is that if you do it legit you will be playing against someone that has the best defensive and offensive line up. But here's the thing you will not know that until you actually play against them so I prefer you boosting it since it is quicker. Boosting Thread Here

When you boost the online trophies the person helping you can quit the game once he or she receives the ball they then have to quit and you will automatically receive the win and coins.

Here are the trophies that require online:

(G) Top of the Class

(B) Started From the Bottom

(B) Start the Journey

Step Four: Ultimate Team

NCAA Football 14 decided to add a new mode to their game which is the Ultimate Team, which you can build a team from the ground up. So, one trophy requires you to build a team to 85. So, this requires you to have coins to buy some cards to meet the standard.

Here are the trophies that are required:

(S) NCAA Ultimate Team Fanatic

(S) This One is Hard 3.0

(S) Hoarder

(B) Way to Easy

(B) Who's the Big Winner?

Step Five: Drills

Once again NCAA 14 have brought in a new mode which is the Drills which you can earn cards which will be transferred to the Ultimate Team Mode. There are some drills that are difficult and some are not. Some people may find that all of the Drills are easy, some may find that some are hard but don't give up. Keep trying and constantly watch the tutorials on how they do it because that's how I went through it. I have constantly watched the tutorials and finally got through it.

Here are the trophies for the Drills:

(B) You're But The Learner

(B) Now I Am The Master

(B) Gold Digger

(B) End of the Rainbow

Step Six: Miscellaneous Trophies & Clean-Up

In this step you will clean up the remaining trophies that are left. And once you have cleaned up the trophies and the Platinum is yours forever.

Trophies that can be earned:

(B) Get My Good Side

(B) All Too Easy

(B) Unstoppable

(B) Keep 'em Honest

(B) Pick Up 20

(B) My Two Cents - Unobtainable due to server closure

(S) Tire Fire Offense

(P) Heisman Performance - Unobtainable due to server closure

Edited by Terminator
Added server closure notices.

Miscellaneous Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/B4F.jpg Heisman Performance (P)

Congratulations for unlocking all trophies in NCAA® Football 14!

UNOBTAINABLE DUE TO SERVER CLOSURE

This one is as simple as earning all the other 37 trophies in the game. You can do it!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/708.jpg Pick Up 20 (B)

Break off a 20 yard run (excludes Co-Op).

Exactly what the trophy says. Break a 20 yard run with your HB to earn this trophy. It can be done in any mode.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/74C.jpg Keep 'Em Honest (B)

Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes Co-Op and Road to Glory).

• Option 1: Do this during the Exhibition and set the USER settings to 100 and the CPU settings to 0 and set the game to 5 minutes and you can gain both 200 yards rushing and passing. It is cumulative so it really doesn't matter who you use as long as you get 200 yards rushing and 200 yards passing.
  • Option 2: Do this with 2 controllers to make your life much easier.
  • Option 3: Do this in Dynasty Mode and follow what it is stated in Option 1.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/98E.jpg Unstoppable (B)

Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes Co-Op).

• Option 1: Can be done with 2 controllers and set it to 2 minutes to guarantee the trophy.
  • Option 2: If you don't have 2 controllers then pick a sorry team to go up against and set the USER settings to 100 and the CPU settings to 0 and to make this trophy easy. Set the Game Rules to 0 so that you can get the ball back.
  • Option 3: Can be done in Road to Glory. Same rules apply from Option 2.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/719.jpg My Two Cents (B)

In Online Dynasty, write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story.

UNOBTAINABLE DUE TO SERVER CLOSURE

If you have your own dynasty mode and have other people in it you can just simply go to one of their games that they have completed and write a comment. Any comment will do or if you do not want to make a Dynasty Mode, you can join a Dynasty Mode and just write a comment to whomever is there and leave the Dynasty. You don't have to stay in that Dynasty. All you’re doing is writing a comment.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/09A.jpg Tire Fire Offense (S)

Win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards (excluding Co-Op).

As the trophy states, win a game without scoring a TD and gaining less than 200 yards. The simplest way to go about this is with 2 controllers. Set the game to 1 minute on Freshman mode and turn off the mini clock. And just run down the clock until you get to the 4th quarter. Make sure when you start the 4th quarter that your 1st controller has the ball and make it down the field. Kick the field goal and win the game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/3A9.jpg All Too Easy (B)

Play a game with custom difficulties set for Offense and Defense.

Quite simple. When playing the Exhibition game there will be a screen given to you where you can Start Game, Select Stadium, Time and Weather, Difficulty and Quarter Length. Before proceeding Go to difficulty and press :cross: where you will get a screen saying options. Now change both the offensive and defensive difficulties and when the game starts you should get the trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/825.jpg Get My Good Side (B)

Play a game with a new camera angle.

Simple. When the game starts hit the :start: and go ahead and go to Settings > Visual Settings > Standard Camera View. Change it to something other than Normal and the trophy is yours.

Road to Glory Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/5CE.jpg High School Champ (B)

Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state.

After you set up your Road to Glory, start playing through your high school season ensuring you win every game. You will eventually reach the playoffs which consists of four rounds. Win all your playoff games and the trophy will pop after you have completed the last game. If you wish to get this trophy faster you can set your season schedule to the minimum amount of games (7 games).

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/CA8.jpg Put Your Helmet On (B)

Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode.

Once you complete your Senior year in high school, you will have the option to choose from the schools you selected you were interested in during the season. After you have chosen a school, you want to practice to earn coach trust points. When you have earned enough you will become the starter and the trophy will pop. This shouldn’t take more than 2-3 weeks into your Freshman season.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/4AA.jpg And the Winner Is... (B)

Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy in single team Dynasty Mode, Road to Glory Mode or Heisman Challenge Mode.

This is done easier on Road to Glory. Since you'll be playing as one guy, you'll have a better chance at winning the award. Play good each game and you'll win the award. Chances are, you'll win the award your Sophomore year.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/6FE.jpg Take What's Mine (B)

Win a position battle in Road to Glory Mode.

See Put Your Helmet On

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/6FE.jpg Earn My Trust (S)

Reach the max coach trust in Road to Glory Mode.

The max coaching trust on Road to Glory is Team Legend and I recommend playing as QB and play full games and practices until you have reached the Team Legend and once there the trophy is yours.

Edited by Terminator
Added notes regarding the server closure.

Dynasty Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/A43.jpg Hometown Hero (G)

Lead your alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

See Dream Job

Just win the BCS National Title Game as the head coach of your Alma Mater. Simple right? Though you can still make the title game with a loss you should try to ensure you go undefeated during the season in order to leave no doubt. Win the title game for your Alma Mater and the trophy is will be yours.

Please see Dual Threat Coach for how you should go about ensuring your appearance in the title game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/A43.jpg Let's Do it Again (B)

As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on).

You should have no trouble unlocking this trophy as you march to the National Title. Going undefeated, winning your conference and the BCS title itself should be more than enough for you to achieve the necessary goals in order to be offered a contract extension by your school. The offer screen will pop up as you progress to the offseason accept it and the trophy will unlock.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/A43.jpg Dream Job (S)

Become the head coach of your alma mater in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

They don’t get much easier than this one. When creating your New Coach for your Dynasty run simply select for your Alma Mater the school you plan on using. The trophy will unlock once you sign your contract.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/A43.jpg Dual Threat Coach (G)

Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty.

Warning: Turn Auto-Save Off!!! This cannot be stressed enough. This will save you from the annoyance of having to reload a portion of your season due to an unwanted result. Simply go to your Dynasty Settings and turn it off and forget it.

As the description states to earn this trophy you will need to finish the same season (complete through Signing Day) winning the national championship as well as having the number one recruiting class. I’m sure it goes without saying that this is most readily accomplished with a six-star school. Honestly, as an avid college football fan all I can say is that Alabama should be everyone’s choice (you don’t know how difficult it is for a USC guy to admit that) since they are both a top team and recruiting juggernaut; making your road to the championship that much easier.

You may want to edit your roster, or your opponents, just to make your progress that much easier but it isn’t necessarily needed. While it will definitely help you to win every game I actually didn’t and had no problems going undefeated and getting the BCS title game invite. If you want to do this go to Roster Management and edit as desired, making sure to save once done. Good to go? All right let’s play some football. Once your season starts go to the ESPN menu and select and sim your game, or if you desire – play the game. Win and you’re good to go, lose back out and reload until you do. Do this for the entire season right through the championship game. Get that accomplished and you’re halfway to the trophy. One last thing to remember – SAVE AFTER EVERY WIN! Don’t make the mistake I did and forget to save for about six games and have to go back and do all that over again. Not fun.

Onto recruiting. While it is entirely possible to ignore recruiting during the season and sim through to Signing Day in the offseason, getting the #1 class is not guaranteed. I actually had to back out and reload my save just after the national championship game about a half dozen times before I had the #1 class. If you want to spend a week or two during the season or in the offseason on manually recruiting some 5-star players by all means do it. It can’t hurt. You might even feel more comfortable creating about a half dozen recruits. Just make certain they have you as their #1 or #2 school. With the streamlined recruiting in this year’s game there is no week by week recruiting during the offseason and as a result there is just one Recruiting stage before Signing Day so make sure to save BEFORE Recruiting in case you don’t finish with the #1 class. Just to be safe I would suggest utilizing a save from just before you advance to the offseason. With Alabama or a like team you really shouldn’t have any problem finishing with the #1 class within a few tries. Remember you can see where you finished by checking the Top Classes in the Recruiting tab.

Following these steps you should have no trouble winning the national championship or getting the #1 recruiting class and as a result the trophy.

*While there are four additional trophies related to recruiting none of them require having the #1 class so they will be described further down the guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/A43.jpg Living Legend (S)

Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

Win the National Championship. Seriously, it’s that simple. You are pretty much guaranteed to receive an A+ grade if you do so. Failing that you will need to achieve the majority of the goals set forth by your school (they differ from school to school) and you should still unlock it by the conclusion of your second season. Just win baby.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/A43.jpg Welcome to the Club (G)

Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with either South Alabama, Georgia State, or Old Dominion.

Let me start of by saying – don’t do what I did, do what I wrote. I made the mistake of putting Georgia State into the SEC so as to lessen the likelihood of being left out of the title game as a small conference school. As a result even with partially edited rosters I had to play all 14 games to get this trophy. Even with one minute quarters and simming with the lead this is more time consuming than it should have been. Don’t make my mistake. Keep the team in its conference and edit the roster as fully as you feel you need to.

First set your difficulty to Freshman. Next you are going to want to sim your games week by week making sure you win each game. Save when you win and back out and reload when you don’t. Feel free to play a game with one minute quarters if you seem to be having difficulty with a particular match up. As the season draws near completion make sure you are ranked 1st or 2nd as that is where you will need to be at seasons end to get an invite to the national championship game. If you find that you are on the outside looking in you may need to sim (or possibly even play) a game for a team ranked ahead of you to ensure they lose. Once you have accomplished your goal you I would suggest playing the game as that will ensure the trophy unlocking. While it is entirely possible it will unlock with simming, unless you edited enough of your stats to give your team a high 90’s rating you still run the risk of losing when you sim. Either way, win the game and the trophy is yours.

Here is another strategy that can be used by dj illmatic. Credit goes to him.

For the Welcome to the Club trophy I did the same set up you mentioned, but I used ODU. They're an independent, so they don't have any locked games. I then changed their schedule in preseason. I scheduled the top ranked team available each week. Playing on freshman with the sliders adjusted made it possible to score a TD basically every play. After I scored, I'd sim the defensive portion. When I got the ball back, I'd run a play and score. Most of the time by this point it was 14-0 and I could sim the rest. Occasionally, the CPU would score, but since a TD is only a play away it wasn't a big concern. I'd just run "Power O" and score 95% of the time (Make sure speed threshold is at 0 which makes long runs easier). It took me about two hours.
Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/07C.jpg Thief (B)

Break a locked prospect.

To break a prospect they must have dropped you from consideration, or “locked you out”. When this occurs a padlock icon will be seen in place of the weekly point allocation for that prospect. In order to have the option of breaking the lock you will have needed to invest at least one point into the Locksmith skill on the Coaches Recruiting Tree and the recruit must still have you in his top ten. This also the only of the recruiting trophies that require you to have offered the prospect a scholarship. Assuming these criteria are met simply highlight the prospect and select __ to break the lock. The trophy will pop soon after.

See Go Outside for additional information on this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/07C.jpg Last Place Winner (B)

Schedule a prospects fifth and final visit.

You have the option of recruiting up to 35 players. You can do this manually or just let the computer do it. Around week three you will start receiving pop up messages that certain players are ready to visit. Simply pick a handful to visit as the late in the season as they can and as long as they don’t lock you out you should have no trouble getting at least one to visit and thus the trophy. You can also let the computer schedule your visits and it will likely happen though this is not guaranteed. The trophy will pop once the week in question has been concluded.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/07C.jpg Perfect Match (B)

By the time a recruit visits, have an A+ grade in all of their interests.

With a six-star school such as Alabama you have many A+ grades and it isn’t very difficult to find local prospects that have their three interests in those particular areas. Simply recruit one or two that have you high on their list and once given the option, schedule their visit for the soonest available week. You may also get this trophy by allowing the computer to schedule your visits but it isn’t necessarily guaranteed. The trophy will pop once the week in question has been concluded.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/07C.jpg One to Remember (B)

Schedule a visit with only complimentary players.

A complimentary visit is one in which all three “complimentary” spots are filled. You will find the complimentary players listed under the Visit tab on the recruits’ profile. The easiest example of this is a QB and two OL, say a C and LT. You can begin scheduling visits around Week 3 or 4, just make certain for one week you schedule only those three complimentary players. You may also get this trophy by allowing the computer to schedule your visits but it isn’t necessarily guaranteed. The trophy will pop once the week in question has been concluded.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/07C.jpg Pop the Clutch (B)

Unlock all Levels of the Clutch skill.

See Go Outside.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/07C.jpg Halfway There (S)

Complete Tier 1 and Tier 2 of a Head Coach Skill tree.

See Go Outside.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/CB5.jpg Go Outside (G)

Max out either Recruiting or Game Management skill tree.

This year the NCAA series has gone RPG with the addition of Coach Skills which allow you to customize the two most important aspects of a Head Coaches job – Game Management and Recruiting. Each “tree” has 9 different skills which you can add up to 3 points to for a total of 27 points used in order to maximize your coaching abilities. You gain these “upgrade” points by earning XP in various different ways – from simply winning games and championships (big points), to having players win awards and get drafted. Pretty much everything that happens on, or off, the field will gain you some amount of XP which when you level up can be used to upgrade your skills. Bear in mind that it will take you the better part of two Dynasty seasons to amass enough points to max out a tree.

The first thing you should know is that you do NOT want to select an existing coach to use for the Dynasty mode. They already have achieved a certain level dependent on their career and as such have points already distributed into the various skills, making it much harder to get the necessary XP, and skill points, to effectively level up and get the trophies. If you’ve ever played a RPG type game you will know that the higher your level the more XP it takes to gain the next one so make sure you select the option to be a New Coach when starting your Dynasty run.

Since each tree has the same number of total points (27) needed to max which one to select in order to best minimize the time spent going after these three trophies? Well remember back in the description for Thief I told you that you would be referring to this trophy description for additional information? Here’s why – you know that in order to be able to “break” a locked prospect you will need to spend one point in Locksmith which is a Tier 1 skill under the Recruiting Tree. Do this with the very first point you receive and then don’t spend any more points until you have 26 available; just keep them in your pocket because they really won’t mean much to your two Dynasty seasons if you’ve done everything else as the guide states. Once you have at least 26 save your progress. Now take 20 of those points and invest them into the skills under the Game Management tree. Twenty is the required number in order to unlock the Clutch skill – now invest three more into the Clutch skill and wait for the Pop the Clutch trophy to pop. Once it has back out of your season and reload. Take your 26 points and invest them into the Recruiting tree and listen as first Halfway There and then Go Outside pop.

Nike Skill Trainer Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/E40.jpg You're but the Learner (B)

Completed a drill

See End of the Rainbow.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/E40.jpg Now I am the Master (B)

Completed all of the drills

See End of the Rainbow.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/E40.jpg Gold Digger (B)

Earned gold in a drill

See End of the Rainbow.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/E40.jpg End of the Rainbow (B)

Earned gold in every drill

The Nike Skills Trainer is a new mode added to this year’s edition of the NCAA franchise. This mode allows you to practice four different aspects of the game of football - running, passing, defense and pre-play in an indoor practice facility. You will first have a tutorial to get the hang of the particular drill and then will be given the option to practice it and earn “medals”. The medals are of your standard bronze, silver, gold variety and are awarded as you meet the criteria of X number of successful attempts. You are given ten attempts for each drill and while most only require 4 successful attempts to achieve bronze, for the ultimately desired gold medal you will need to be successful 9 (yes that is correct) times for the majority of the drills. In all there are 14 drills that you must medal in for all requisite trophies to unlock.

The easiest drill in which to earn a gold medal is, in my opinion, Acceleration Burst while the toughest is Triple Option. Some people may have difficulty with Ball Hawk initially, just remember to press the moment the QB releases the ball and immediately press and hold until the ball is intercepted. I was having ridiculous difficulty with this one until I actually paid attention to the description and held through the play. After that it was a breeze. The trophy will pop once the last required drill is completed to the necessary level. See below for a brief rundown of each drill.

Acceleration Burst – Utilize a quick burst to get past the line of defense.

The Option – Read the DE and decide whether to keep the ball or pitch it to the RB.

Triple Option – Read first the DE and then the LB to decide whether to handoff pitch or keep the ball.

Shovel Option – Between Triple Option & The Option, Shovel Option is the easiest run play out of all three of them. All you have to do it read the play. If both Defenders go after the HB's keep the ball. But if the Defenders come after the HB on your right and you, give it to the HB to the left of you by pressing L1. But if the Defenders come after you and the HB to the left of you give the ball to the HB to the right of you which is R1.

Oklahoma Offense – With this all you have to do is score a TD without going out of bounce or tackled. You can sync the guy out by going the opposite direction of where you are supposed to go and/or a spin move.

Pass Trajectories – Simple as it seems. All you have to do is tap the receiver for him to receive a lobbed pass or hold down the receiver for him to receive a bullet pass depending on what is called for. Nothing fancy.

Total Control Passing – Another simple play. All you have to do is, if a receiver is going straight and slants to the left move your left analog stick up. But if the receiver does a curl which is going straight and stopping and turning around then use your analog stick downward. But if the receiver goes up makes a 7 meaning going straight up and making a straight line going left the make your left analog stick to the left, likewise with the backwards 7 but instead make the left analog stick to the right.

User Catching – Once the ball is thrown switch to the intended WR by selecting the corresponding button and time your press to manually catch the ball. You may hold off to the last moment to allow the WR to run the pattern to its fullest or get him there yourself.

Ball Hawk – On defense become the nearest defender and intercept the pass by pressing when the QB releases the ball and IMMEDIATELY press and hold until the pass is intercepted.

Oklahoma Defense – Ok, this play is a pain, and I do mean a pain. This require you to get a perfect score of 10. One mistake and you will have to start all over again. And it will give you a headache if you don't know what you're doing. Always and I do mean always read the play. The first 3 plays require you to get off of your block by using the Right analog stick and moving it to the right and tackling your opponent. But the remaining 7 you as the defender who is in the End zone must read the play to see which direction the HB is going to make. I suggest you fall behind the blocker so that you have enough of space to go either left of him or right of him to make the tackle of the HB. I repeat one mistake such as a mis-tackle or you tackled the guy and he didn't go out of bounce or didn't fall you will have to restart it.

Offensive Hot Routes – Simple task, all you have to do is just read the message given to you. Specified onscreen. You can't miss getting the Gold.

Defensive Hot Routes – Simple task, all you have to do is just read the message given to you. Specified onscreen. You can't miss getting the Gold.

Offensive Audibles – Call the appropriate audible (specified onscreen) and beat the defense.

Defensive Audibles – Call the appropriate audible (specified onscreen) and stop the offense.

For more explanation for this trophy. dj illmatic explained how to do it. Please go to the "End of the Rainbow" Trophy

Ultimate Team Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/318.jpg Top of the Class(G)

Win an NCAA Ultimate Team Championship.

As stated win an NCAA Ultimate Team Championship. The easier and fastest way to do this is by boosting this trophy instead of doing it legit. Like I stated above, if you do it legit you will be matched up with someone who has the best defense and best offense. Best deal is to do it by boosting it.

For more explanation please go to the All ultimate team trophy guide credited to OlympiakosNYC for more understanding of it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/3B5.jpg Started From the Bottom (B)

Play an NCAA Ultimate Team Head-to-Head Seasons Game.

This is boostable. You don't have to win the game. Please go to the Boost Thread.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/353.jpg Start the Journey (B)

Win an NCAA Ultimate Team Seasons game.

This is boostable and I recommend that you boost this trophy with someone. Please go to the Boost Thread.

For more explanation please go to the All ultimate team trophy guide credited to OlympiakosNYC for more understanding of it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/AE5.jpg NCAA Ultimate Team Fanatic (S)

Complete 20 NCAA Ultimate Team games.

This can be done in 2 ways.

• Option 1: Complete 20 games against the CPU which to me it is much easier to do. You must win them in order for them to count.
  • Option 2: Complete 20 games against another person. It doesn't matter if you win or else but if you're going to do it via online I suggest getting a boosting partner. Boosting Thread Here

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/4B7.jpg This One Is Hard 3.0 (S)

Complete an NCAA Ultimate Team with a skill rating of at least 85.

Self-explanatory. Build your team to 85 that's it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/4EF.jpg Way Too Easy (B)

Build an NCAA Ultimate Team.

Simple Trophy. Build a Team.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/D3D.jpg Hoarder (S)

Complete an NCAA Ultimate Team Collection.

This trophy can be a hard one to get because this trophy deals with the Heisman Trophy Winners. Please go to Ultimate Team >Collections and Team Management>Complete Collections>Tap Over to the Heisman Hopeful.

These are the cards you must get. In order to get the trophy you can only do one not all.

For instance, take Charles Woodson. In order to get this trophy, you must have Charles Woodson Heisman Hopeful which will be on the card. Not to hard to notice it and also you must have his nickname school which he had attended which is Michigan. Once you got them, you must send them to your current roster.

Once the cards are in the current roster, you must then transfer those two cards to your pending folder. Now leave the current roster and head over to the collections next to the team management and head over to the Ultimate Team >Collections and Team Management>Complete Collections>Tap Over to the Heisman Hopeful.

And put those two cards with Charles Woodson. Once done, leave and return to the main menu of the Ultimate Team, which you will receive a message saying you have received another card which you have to send it to the pending collection. This is a different card of Woodson in which you must send it to the Heisman Winners. Once you done, now your ready to play against him.

Exit to the main menu of the Ultimate Team and go to PLAY NOW and go to the Heisman section and go to the Charles Woodson which it should be unlocked. Play against him and win his card and once you beat him the trophy is yours.

I used Charles Woodson as an example. If you have other Heisman Hopeful use it. Follow these steps and you will get the trophy.

Here is a strategy that dj illmatic stated since both USC and Troy both have the same nickname of Trojans. Thanks to him you can also do it this way as well. Credit goes to him.

Great guide. Here are a couple of suggestions:

I got the Hoarder trophy very easily. One of the weekly challenges was collect a Troy St. team card and trade it for a USC team card (they're both called the Trojans). All I did was go to the auction and use the coins I gained from boosting the UT title to buy the card outright. That particular challenge has changed, but they may have another weekly one that requires only one card.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1851/B79.jpg Who's the Big Winner? (B)

Win an auction for an NCAA Ultimate Team Item.

Self-explanatory. Win an auction. It doesn't matter how low a player is. Buy him and the trophy is yours.

1. I got the Hoarder trophy very easily. One of the weekly challenges was collect a Troy St. team card and trade it for a USC team card (they're both called the Trojans). All I did was go to the auction and use the coins I gained from boosting the UT title to buy the card outright. That particular challenge has changed, but they may have another weekly one that requires only one card.

2. On the drills, the key to getting the ball hawk is once you get the DB in position just hold down the triangle button. Do not move him with the sticks anymore. It took my DB's dropping several easy one's or not reacting at all before I realized this. Another thing I did that made it easier was play as the LB and stay in the middle of the field. In man coverage he's usually lined up against a RB and the CPU usually keeps them in to block, so you can use him as an extra defender.

3. For the Welcome to the Club trophy I did the same set up you mentioned, but I used ODU. They're an independent, so they don't have any locked games. I then changed their schedule in preseason. I scheduled the top ranked team available each week. Playing on freshman with the sliders adjusted made it possible to score a TD basically every play. After I scored, I'd sim the defensive portion. When I got the ball back, I'd run a play and score. Most of the time by this point it was 14-0 and I could sim the rest. Occasionally, the CPU would score, but since a TD is only a play away it wasn't a big concern. I'd just run "Power O" and score 95% of the time (Make sure speed threshold is at 0 which makes long runs easier). It took me about two hours.

1. I got the Hoarder trophy very easily. One of the weekly challenges was collect a Troy St. team card and trade it for a USC team card (they're both called the Trojans). All I did was go to the auction and use the coins I gained from boosting the UT title to buy the card outright. That particular challenge has changed, but they may have another weekly one that requires only one card.

2. On the drills, the key to getting the ball hawk is once you get the DB in position just hold down the triangle button. Do not move him with the sticks anymore. It took my DB's dropping several easy one's or not reacting at all before I realized this. Another thing I did that made it easier was play as the LB and stay in the middle of the field. In man coverage he's usually lined up against a RB and the CPU usually keeps them in to block, so you can use him as an extra defender.

3. For the Welcome to the Club trophy I did the same set up you mentioned, but I used ODU. They're an independent, so they don't have any locked games. I then changed their schedule in preseason. I scheduled the top ranked team available each week. Playing on freshman with the sliders adjusted made it possible to score a TD basically every play. After I scored, I'd sim the defensive portion. When I got the ball back, I'd run a play and score. Most of the time by this point it was 14-0 and I could sim the rest. Occasionally, the CPU would score, but since a TD is only a play away it wasn't a big concern. I'd just run "Power O" and score 95% of the time (Make sure speed threshold is at 0 which makes long runs easier). It took me about two hours.

Ok, thanks I had put it in the guide and gave u credit for it.

Very nice guide and tips for a game that might take me a while to max out.Is this year game harder then last year game.

I wouldnt say harder than last year. To me its about even but this game out tops last year because it requires you to do more and requires you to put in more hours.

But some might see it differently.

But some of us did encounter some freezing during the UT mode.

Another tip, I downloaded the Operation Sports community rosters that have all the players and coaches. I started a dynasty with Alabama and Nick Saban has all of his coaching trees filled out. As soon as I began the dynasty, "half-way there", "pop the clutch"' and "go outside" popped. You can download the roster from pudgee691.

Edit: I've uploaded the rosters to my PSN in case pudgee decides to take his down or make any changes that could affect the trophies popping. You can use dj_illmatic

Edited by dj illmatic

Very nice advice and tips.

This DEFINITELY would have sped up the process if available during my runthrough. Needs to be added to the guide.

Nice guide bro... You might want to add in there that for the "Unstoppable" trophy you can start on freshman difficulty and then switch it to heisman difficulty after you get ur 35+ points and the trophy will still pop. :applause:

I've also uploaded a maxed out Old Dominion roster if you want it it's PSN ID Crazy_TrainSS

Edited by Crazy-TrainZ28

Nice guide bro... You might want to add in there that for the "Unstoppable" trophy you can start on freshman difficulty and then switch it to heisman difficulty after you get ur 35+ points and the trophy will still pop. :applause:

I've also uploaded a maxed out Old Dominion roster if you want it it's PSN ID Crazy_TrainSS

Have 1 easier. Sorry guys. Forgot to mention this. Pick Alabama against the real old dominion or any bad team. Set it to the required difficulty and quarter length to 15 minutes. Select super sim once kickoff is done with and you'll win by a 100 in 2 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...