XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > NCAA Football 12

Old 10-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Default Online Pass Problems.

I'm from the UK and I bought this game when I was over in the Florida, I brought it home and went to access the online pass, then it said that it couldn't let me access it and referred me to the EA Sports website to read up on online passes. If I can't get it because i'm from the UK because it isn't in the EU PSN store then I won't be buying an American game from EA again . I was a big fan of these games, I've bought NCAA 10 & 11, NHL 10, Madden 10&11, NBA Live 10 and others from them but I hate the online passes, i spent $70 on this and I can't even access online because i'm from the UK, it's a joke if you ask me

Last edited by C-IRVINE-94; 10-07-2011 at 11:31 AM.
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

I e-mailed EA to ask and they said they would get back to me within 24 hours but so far nothing . I sent the e-mail 2 days ago
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote