High School Champ & Independence Day didn't unlock

I wish I could say with 100% certainty that it does, I'm still trying to get my stupid ironman done lol.

I'll just have to take my chances I guess. Thanks.

Im pretty sure its just the independence trophy, however im not sure on Pac 12 champ and Big Ten champ trophies B/C i havent tried for those yet..just sim till undeafeted and play championship games 1min qtrs..

Yeah, it's nothing but time so I'll just keep everything the same until I get to the Championship game then, as you say, play the game with 1 minute qtrs. Oh well.

If I tried super simming any game that has a trophy that says play and win, nothing would unlock. If I played the whole the trophy would unlock.

I do not (nor would I even consider) disputing the word of an Emperor and contributor such as your self Dangles.:whistle:

Did you sim the entire game? Because as I said I DEFINITELY simmed a good part of the PAC12 Championship game but the trophy unlocked.

Any trophy that says play and win. You have to play the whole game without simulation.

I simmed my entire HS CHamp game and got trophy same with Conf. Championship games. For Conf. Chmpship games you need to be the Head Coach of the team that wins the game you can't just play the game while in dynasty and head coach of a diff. team that won't work. BYU simmed entire 2nd half. I had the Dual Threat Coach Trophy not unlock for me but lucky i had auto save off.

I played all the games for Independence Day... and I didn't get it.... :(

Any help here??

Did you by any chance move them to another conference. If so, the trophy won't unlock. You have to have them remain in their conference.

[EDIT] Just found out that this may be glitched. I will have to test this trophy out and confirm whether or not you can move them to the Pac-10 or not.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

Did you by any chance move them to another conference. If so, the trophy won't unlock. You have to have them remain in their conference.

[EDIT] Just found out that this may be glitched. I will have to test this trophy out and confirm whether or not you can move them to the Pac-10 or not.

This makes sense. It shouldn't be too difficult to manage. As a new Independent one can simply create a custom schedule to play as many top teams as possible. Will give Attu later tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Just played the entire game and won, got the Hometown Hero trophy, but not the Independence Day trophy. I was in the Big 10. I think having to do it as an independent makes sense, judging by the name of the trophy. Still very frustrating, gonna have to do it all over.

You definitely have to be an Independent school with BYU and win the title for the trophy to unlock. As far as simming during games as long as you aren't simming the final play of the game... basically be on the field when the clock hits 0 they should unlock. I simmed during both HS Champ and Independence Day games and got both trophies no problem by playing the last play of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just finished my Championship game and won handily but the trophy did not unlock. After reading the posts here I am guessing that because I simmed one play this may have caused the problem. The only other thing I can think is that I am playing as a team in Canada....does the game have to be a 'state" championship...I am guessing this is not an issue but 'maybe'?