Who else?

DevilDog2k6

So I do not normally get excited over football games, but I am definitely getting this one. I was just curious as to who else is getting this (or has bought another NCAA game) because their team won the championship that year? I am a huge Auburn fan and can not wait to replay their perfect season over and over again :dance::dance::dance:

So I do not normally get excited over football games, but I am definitely getting this one. I was just curious as to who else is getting this (or has bought another NCAA game) because their team won the championship that year? I am a huge Auburn fan and can not wait to replay their perfect season over and over again :dance::dance::dance:

I'm getting it. I already pre-ordered it and will finish paying it off next month.

I'm getting it, but not because of the cover. I'll get it because I like the NCAA franchise a lot, and this year they're making big changes to Dynasty. There will be dynamic conferences that you can change the size of, not just at the beginning, but every year. You can promote and relegate teams between conferences after each season. You can change bowl tie-ins (like taking away the Big East's BCS auto-bid or giving a BCS bid to the Sun Belt, anything like that).

And there's going to be a coaching carousel, so coaches jump from job to job and have their own prestige separate from the program.

I'm getting it, but not because of the cover. I'll get it because I like the NCAA franchise a lot, and this year they're making big changes to Dynasty. There will be dynamic conferences that you can change the size of, not just at the beginning, but every year. You can promote and relegate teams between conferences after each season. You can change bowl tie-ins (like taking away the Big East's BCS auto-bid or giving a BCS bid to the Sun Belt, anything like that).

And there's going to be a coaching carousel, so coaches jump from job to job and have their own prestige separate from the program.

How does the Coaching Carousel work anyways. Do they have a video on it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be getting it not because i like the tigers, but because i want to play as Von Miller who should of have been drafted first. btw I have preordered it.

He won't be in this game since he was drafted...

and no, he didn't go #1 overall for a reason. He wasn't even the best prospect. Patrick Peterson is a much better prospect.

Von Miller is not a 4-3 DE or OLB. Denver was stupid to draft him.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I love the NCAA Football franchise and I've gotten the past 3 but I'm hesitant to get this as I'm dumping 60 bucks on FIFA this year. But dynasty mode is my favorite mode in the game, and playing through another perfect season with my Tigers wouldn't hurt. =]

War Damn.

And who wants to give me some money?

Im a huge Auburn fan too great year we had WAR EAGLE !!

I get it every year. I love me some college football. I wish I had the time to complete my Plat for NCAAF 11 but some of those trophies take hours that I just dont have. Oh well, hopefully this will be a good plat and no bullshit trophies like having that player lock shit.

I get it every year. I love me some college football. I wish I had the time to complete my Plat for NCAAF 11 but some of those trophies take hours that I just dont have. Oh well, hopefully this will be a good plat and no bullshit trophies like having that player lock shit.

Chances are they may put the players lock on here for the 3rd time. What trophies havent u gotten for NCAA Football 11 that is preventing u in getting the plat.

I wish I had the time to complete my Plat for NCAAF 11 but some of those trophies take hours that I just dont have.

I'll ask the same question, which ones are you talking about? I work full time with only a few hours to play each day, and the plat took less than a week

I plan on getting this game on day 1. I've bought the NCAA games the past 5 years. Madden just went down the drain (IMO) so I switched to NCAA and never looked back. I love how they make the game feel like the true college experience. Sure they only add minor things each year but it's still a great game.

I'll ask the same question, which ones are you talking about? I work full time with only a few hours to play each day, and the plat took less than a week

He may be talking about the Dynasty, Road to Heisman (whatever it's called), and Franchise trophies. They can take a while if you do it the long way sometimes even using workarounds. My RtH trophies took a few weeks because I did it the long way; playing every game from my Freshman to Senior year. And at the time, I was working full time as well.

I'm in the U.K but have just ordered a copy. I have only recently started playing American football games (maybe in the last 5-6 weeks) but have really enjoyed it. I started with Madden 11(U.K) then managed to pick up NCAA 10 and NCAA 11 (from the U.S) to try the college game out. I then picked up Madden 10 (cheap in the U.K). I like both but the NCAA games seem to have more options/game modes to explore.

I'm working my way through NCAA 10 (currently 76%) and 11 (currently 82%) but am having a little trouble with some of the trophies....... some of the recruiting trophies for instance (good fun though).

Edited by Rush147

I'm in the U.K but have just ordered a copy. I have only recently started playing American football games (maybe in the last 5-6 weeks) but have really enjoyed it. I started with Madden 11(U.K) then managed to pick up NCAA 10 and NCAA 11 (from the U.S) to try the college game out. I then picked up Madden 10 (cheap in the U.K). I like both but the NCAA games seem to have more options/game modes to explore.

I'm working my way through NCAA 10 (currently 76%) and 11 (currently 82%) but am having a little trouble with some of the trophies....... some of the recruiting trophies for instance (good fun though).

Which trophies are u having trouble with.

I cannot wait to get my hands on this. I didnt want to get it on release this year, but I know I wont be able to hold out.. NCAA is ten times better than Madden.

Yeah it is better than Madden. I have tried both Madden 10 and Madden 11 got me pissed off at it when it came to certain trophies. And I dont like Maddens setup when it comes to the USER and CPU.

Yeah it is better than Madden. I have tried both Madden 10 and Madden 11 got me pissed off at it when it came to certain trophies. And I dont like Maddens setup when it comes to the USER and CPU.

The reason ncaa is better than maden is because ncaa improves every year in areas that should be improved. Madden will add new features that dont make the game any better, such as gameflow or improving on Superstar. What they nedd to do it make the Franchise and Online Franchise as deep and as fun as ncaa. Then madden will be a good game again.

The reason ncaa is better than maden is because ncaa improves every year in areas that should be improved. Madden will add new features that dont make the game any better, such as gameflow or improving on Superstar. What they nedd to do it make the Franchise and Online Franchise as deep and as fun as ncaa. Then madden will be a good game again.

Yeah its obvious I'm not dumb.

Which trophies are u having trouble with.

Sorry didn't see this post till now. Across the 2 NCAA games i'm struggling a bit with Mr.February, Freshman Phenomenon, crash the party, win the first SEC trophy with a non-SEC team and the lock on trophies. Great games though. Haven't had them long so plenty of time yet but would love to plat these games (now on 85% NCAA 10 and 82% on 11).

Sorry didn't see this post till now. Across the 2 NCAA games i'm struggling a bit with Mr.February, Freshman Phenomenon, crash the party, win the first SEC trophy with a non-SEC team and the lock on trophies. Great games though. Haven't had them long so plenty of time yet but would love to plat these games (now on 85% NCAA 10 and 82% on 11).

1. Crash the Party: Use Notre Dame and make sure you win every single game.

2. Lock On: Some say use two controllers but I had used only one controller and locked on the SS player and got the trophy. But for me its best for me to go left and not right. Since SS is on the left.

3, Mr. February: For this one, just simulate the whole Season and when its time to recruit people look at whos number one and then make a coach and assign it to that school who has that #1 recruit and then simulate that and u should get that trophy.

4. Freshman Phenomenon: With this one make a QB and make sure the season is on Freshman so that u can easily get this trophy. But the problem is you need to play every single game inorder to get the trophy. With the QB make passes, and run with the QB to make big plays.

5. What Competition?: Use either Florida Atlantic or Troy but I think I may have used Troy and this one is time consuming where it will take a couple of years for you to get invited and win your first SEC.

For some of these trophies make sure the game is not on Auto Save for where some of them u will end up fast forwarding to a certain week. So if u end up winning a certain game then save it amnually.

Edited by BlackIsraelite