XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-01-2011, 01:12 AM   #21
BlackIsraelite

Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKennedy View Post
I cannot wait to get my hands on this. I didnt want to get it on release this year, but I know I wont be able to hold out.. NCAA is ten times better than Madden.
Yeah it is better than Madden. I have tried both Madden 10 and Madden 11 got me pissed off at it when it came to certain trophies. And I dont like Maddens setup when it comes to the USER and CPU.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #22
PaulKennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIsraelite View Post
Yeah it is better than Madden. I have tried both Madden 10 and Madden 11 got me pissed off at it when it came to certain trophies. And I dont like Maddens setup when it comes to the USER and CPU.
The reason ncaa is better than maden is because ncaa improves every year in areas that should be improved. Madden will add new features that dont make the game any better, such as gameflow or improving on Superstar. What they nedd to do it make the Franchise and Online Franchise as deep and as fun as ncaa. Then madden will be a good game again.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #23
BlackIsraelite

Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKennedy View Post
The reason ncaa is better than maden is because ncaa improves every year in areas that should be improved. Madden will add new features that dont make the game any better, such as gameflow or improving on Superstar. What they nedd to do it make the Franchise and Online Franchise as deep and as fun as ncaa. Then madden will be a good game again.
Yeah its obvious I'm not dumb.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #24
Rush147

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIsraelite View Post
Which trophies are u having trouble with.
Sorry didn't see this post till now. Across the 2 NCAA games i'm struggling a bit with Mr.February, Freshman Phenomenon, crash the party, win the first SEC trophy with a non-SEC team and the lock on trophies. Great games though. Haven't had them long so plenty of time yet but would love to plat these games (now on 85% NCAA 10 and 82% on 11).
Rush147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #25
BlackIsraelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush147 View Post
Sorry didn't see this post till now. Across the 2 NCAA games i'm struggling a bit with Mr.February, Freshman Phenomenon, crash the party, win the first SEC trophy with a non-SEC team and the lock on trophies. Great games though. Haven't had them long so plenty of time yet but would love to plat these games (now on 85% NCAA 10 and 82% on 11).
1. Crash the Party: Use Notre Dame and make sure you win every single game.

2. Lock On: Some say use two controllers but I had used only one controller and locked on the SS player and got the trophy. But for me its best for me to go left and not right. Since SS is on the left.

3, Mr. February: For this one, just simulate the whole Season and when its time to recruit people look at whos number one and then make a coach and assign it to that school who has that #1 recruit and then simulate that and u should get that trophy.

4. Freshman Phenomenon: With this one make a QB and make sure the season is on Freshman so that u can easily get this trophy. But the problem is you need to play every single game inorder to get the trophy. With the QB make passes, and run with the QB to make big plays.

5. What Competition?: Use either Florida Atlantic or Troy but I think I may have used Troy and this one is time consuming where it will take a couple of years for you to get invited and win your first SEC.

For some of these trophies make sure the game is not on Auto Save for where some of them u will end up fast forwarding to a certain week. So if u end up winning a certain game then save it amnually.

Last edited by BlackIsraelite; 07-02-2011 at 08:38 PM.
BlackIsraelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #26
Rush147

thanks for the tips, will try them out for sure and let you know how i get on
Rush147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #27
BlackIsraelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush147 View Post
thanks for the tips, will try them out for sure and let you know how i get on
Ok. Hope it works.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #28
GodkingLeonidas

Can't frickin' wait! College football is my passion and this game is my warm up.
GodkingLeonidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #29
TheDoc87

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I am all ready for this game. I enjoy the college game as I love going to a school like Fresno State and winning it all. Plus, I think the online play is much better than with Madden.

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register
TheDoc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #30
BlackIsraelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrofThuganomics1 View Post
I am all ready for this game. I enjoy the college game as I love going to a school like Fresno State and winning it all. Plus, I think the online play is much better than with Madden.
Yeah it is. And I wish Cal State Dominguez Hills and all of the CSU's had a football team.