XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
Tom52312

Default Program Changer Help

Does anyone know a good school to do this with? The first time I did it with Troy and I got to 3rd in interest before he comitted. The next to times I tried I couldn't even get him interested in me. Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Tom52312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
Major-Dutch-_

Send a message via AIM to Major-Dutch-_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom52312 View Post
Does anyone know a good school to do this with? The first time I did it with Troy and I got to 3rd in interest before he comitted. The next to times I tried I couldn't even get him interested in me. Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Create a team builder team with A+ ratings in all pitches, but make them a two star school.

Create a prospect from where your created school is located.

Should be very easy from there if you know what you're doing when it comes to recruiting.
Major-Dutch-_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #3
Trophy_Hunter716

does this actually work?

Trophy_Hunter716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:01 AM   #4
Tom52312

Yeah, it works pretty good because you can have all of your school stats be A+ on a 2 star team. I got it week 7 of my season of just spending 60 minutes talking to him then advancing. Just got the plat.
Tom52312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
bLaKgRaVy

Where would one create said team (what state)? Obviously, you wouldn't want it close to other prestigious schools, even though you say this method works. Midwest states like South Dakota of Wyoming?
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Major-Dutch-_

Send a message via AIM to Major-Dutch-_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Where would one create said team (what state)? Obviously, you wouldn't want it close to other prestigious schools, even though you say this method works. Midwest states like South Dakota of Wyoming?
A player is going to have other top rated schools regardless of where he is from or where you make the school from.

TeamBuilder | NCAA Football | EASports.com

is the website
Major-Dutch-_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
steviemiller7

Send a message via AIM to steviemiller7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major-Dutch-_ View Post
A player is going to have other top rated schools regardless of where he is from or where you make the school from.

TeamBuilder | NCAA Football | EASports.com

is the website
Can you make a team even if you dont have the code for the online i got the game from a friend
Split Second
WWE Legends Of WrestleMania
NCAA Football 11
DIRT 2
Madden 2011
steviemiller7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #8
GoCanes

You should still be able to access Teambuilder without an online code, but you will have fewer slots for downloaded teams in the game.

GoCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #9
OlympiakosNYC

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Just got this thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone how wants can download my school. OlympiakosNYC. Its a 2 star team and every player is over 95. My QB is a senior so Qb are intrested in coming.

I made 10 QB from Ny (maxing out awareness Throw Accuracy and Throw power will make a QB 5 stars.) Than i offered all a scholarship in week 1 and just simmed to the end.

Hope this helps for all. DONT forget to change recruting difficulty to Freshmen.

Vice President @ REC

#1 worldwide on exophase
PS4 Leaderboard.
OlympiakosNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
M-Easy

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiakosNYC View Post
Just got this thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone how wants can download my school. OlympiakosNYC. Its a 2 star team and every player is over 95. My QB is a senior so Qb are intrested in coming.

I made 10 QB from Ny (maxing out awareness Throw Accuracy and Throw power will make a QB 5 stars.) Than i offered all a scholarship in week 1 and just simmed to the end.

Hope this helps for all. DONT forget to change recruting difficulty to Freshmen.
What city in NY did you make the prospects from?

BF4 Battlelog / YouTube Channel
/ REC'n Crew / PSNL

->>The 1st Person in the World to :<<-
Madden NFL 15 ~ PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate ~ Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita
Spy Hunter ~ Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09

M-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote