Program Changer Help

Tom52312

Does anyone know a good school to do this with? The first time I did it with Troy and I got to 3rd in interest before he comitted. The next to times I tried I couldn't even get him interested in me. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Create a team builder team with A+ ratings in all pitches, but make them a two star school.

Create a prospect from where your created school is located.

Should be very easy from there if you know what you're doing when it comes to recruiting.

Where would one create said team (what state)? Obviously, you wouldn't want it close to other prestigious schools, even though you say this method works. Midwest states like South Dakota of Wyoming?

A player is going to have other top rated schools regardless of where he is from or where you make the school from.

TeamBuilder | NCAA Football | EASports.com

is the website

Just got this thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone how wants can download my school. OlympiakosNYC. Its a 2 star team and every player is over 95. My QB is a senior so Qb are intrested in coming.

I made 10 QB from Ny (maxing out awareness Throw Accuracy and Throw power will make a QB 5 stars.) Than i offered all a scholarship in week 1 and just simmed to the end.

Hope this helps for all. DONT forget to change recruting difficulty to Freshmen.:applause::applause::applause:

Just got this thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone how wants can download my school. OlympiakosNYC. Its a 2 star team and every player is over 95. My QB is a senior so Qb are intrested in coming.

I made 10 QB from Ny (maxing out awareness Throw Accuracy and Throw power will make a QB 5 stars.) Than i offered all a scholarship in week 1 and just simmed to the end.

Hope this helps for all. DONT forget to change recruting difficulty to Freshmen.:applause::applause::applause:

What city in NY did you make the prospects from?