XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #191
Riot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles View Post
Alright I will fix it when I get the chance.
Motor City bowl is not in the game. Instead it is Little Ceasar Pizza bowl.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:29 PM   #192
mattybell2117

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

The D is for D--- trophy is glitched. I've played 4-5 play now games and held the other team to under 100 yards offense and no trophy. I'll probably get it eventually because I usually hold the other team to low yardage but it's glitched on me at least 4 times now.

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #193
BigMike656565

Just a quick question, for the "Crash the Party" trophy, are you sure you can use Notre Dame? I mean I'm not sure how it works in the video game, but in real life, though they are independent, they still have the same status as the major conference schools.

Need For Speed Undercover, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Burnout Paradise, Madden NFL '10, NCAA Football '10, Fuel, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Need For Speed Shift, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Madden NFL '11, Fallout New Vegas, Call of Duty Black Ops, Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Pure, NCAA Football '12, Madden NFL '12, NCAA Football '11, Battlefield 3

BigMike656565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #194
JohnPatickO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
The D is for D--- trophy is glitched. I've played 4-5 play now games and held the other team to under 100 yards offense and no trophy. I'll probably get it eventually because I usually hold the other team to low yardage but it's glitched on me at least 4 times now.
It's not glitched, and I'm assuming you're encountering the same problem I did which was neglecting to notice that it says "total offense" which includes kick-offs and punt return yards. Try squibbing it and holding the "Total Offense" to under 100 yards.
JohnPatickO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #195
JohnPatickO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike656565 View Post
Just a quick question, for the "Crash the Party" trophy, are you sure you can use Notre Dame? I mean I'm not sure how it works in the video game, but in real life, though they are independent, they still have the same status as the major conference schools.
I actually took Alabama and did a dynasty custom conference and switched them out for Boise State putting them into the WAC, then I simulated the entire season all at once and instantly got the trophy.
JohnPatickO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:26 AM   #196
mattybell2117

When going for the Treasure Hunter trophy, make sure you save your profile. I lost about 2 hours of progress and about 10 bowls because I only saved my dynasty and not my profile. Stupid fucking game, it should automatically save your profile.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #197
mattybell2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPatickO View Post
It's not glitched, and I'm assuming you're encountering the same problem I did which was neglecting to notice that it says "total offense" which includes kick-offs and punt return yards. Try squibbing it and holding the "Total Offense" to under 100 yards.
Ah, that's it, thanks. Guide really should be more detailed though.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #198
C-IRVINE-94

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Irvine's Idyllic Inventory of Trophies   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Can you supersim the whole game for the winning all bowl games trophy, or do you have to play some of the games ?
And when does the untouchable trophy unlock, it didn't for me

Last edited by C-IRVINE-94; 02-15-2012 at 09:55 PM.
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #199
TheDoc87

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
Can you supersim the whole game for the winning all bowl games trophy, or do you have to play some of the games ?
And when does the untouchable trophy unlock, it didn't for me
You can supersim the whole bowl games and still unlock the trophy.

Untouchable should unlock either right after the BCS championship game, which you have to play, or during the offseason portion.

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register

Last edited by TheDoc87; 02-16-2012 at 01:13 AM.
TheDoc87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #200
C-IRVINE-94

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Irvine's Idyllic Inventory of Trophies   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrofThuganomics1 View Post
You can supersim the whole bowl games and still unlock the trophy.

Untouchable should unlock either right after the BCS championship game, which you have to play, or during the offseason portion.
Thanks mate, my untouchable trophy didn't unlock ?
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote