XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > NCAA Football 10

Old 09-27-2010, 04:56 AM   #81 (permalink)

Awesome guide. I'm slowly but surely approaching that platinum trophy.
roryvanvuuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:53 AM   #82 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Red Dead Poker Ace   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
4th Quarter ComebackWin an Exhib. or Dynasty Mode game when down by 14 to start the 4th quarter (min difficulty: Varsity)Make sure that you have the correct settings that are in the description before starting the game. You're going to have to lay down a bit and let the other team get up by 14 points. If it happens early enough in the game, just kneel down three times and punt for your possession and stop them on defense. Playing in a mismatch is helpful too (USC vs. San Jose St.). If the other team scores before the 4th quarter, then match them point for point. Try to arrange it so that you have to ball as the 4th quarter starts. Score quickly and then get a defensive stop. Repeat that one more time and you'll have the chance to take the lead. You may want to set quarters to 6 or 7 minutes just to give yourself some extra time.

Note: You can do this with two controllers if you're really struggling.
I didn't read the trophy guide (or pay full attention to the trophy description itself) but I accidentally started the game on Freshman difficulty when going for this trophy. Before the end of the game I checked the trophy guide here and realized it had to be done on Varsity difficulty or higher. So I changed the difficulty during the game to Varsity [completed the requirements] and this trophy still popped.

In summary: this trophy isn't hard at all as is, but if you are having a hard time with it or accidentally start on Freshman difficulty you can change the difficulty at the very end of the game and still earn the trophy.

Last edited by Blessorship; 11-17-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Blessorship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #83 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Silver Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Are the season showdown servers still up to get they triophies ?

C-IRVINE-94
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
Are the season showdown servers still up to get they triophies ?

C-IRVINE-94

^ yes the servers still work
Scranton6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #85 (permalink)

wow EA servers suck ..everytime i try to connect it says i have no ethernet connected and kicks me off ..lol..it did this also on medal of honor as well,,and i know why i think ..for the last year iv been tryin to get my ps3 nat type to 2 instead of my usual 3 for mw2..so i finally got it when black ops came out..now my nat says open and type 2 yaaa but this messes with the ea servers ..i think i have to turn off the dmz on my router but not sure..was wondering if anyone has had this prob and if they know a quick fix..i dont wanna mess with my router anymore cause well it took me a year of messing with it to get it to say open and type 2..but do ya think if i just turn off the dmz that will work?

PaNDaSNiP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:41 AM   #86 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Silver Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

How long would it take roughly to earn all the season showdown trophies
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #87 (permalink)

I have heard and it has been confirmed by many that this platinum is no longer attainable! i think that this should be stated at the very beginning of this guide! if this guide can possibly be edited, that would help so many users of this site avoid being sucked in to a game with an unattainable plat like so many other POS games that servers shut down on!

**Blank Friend Request's Will Be Deleted On Sight**
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #88 (permalink)

nice guide, didn't really need it tho : )
CampKiIIYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #89 (permalink)

What Competition?

Does an option come up to go to the SEC as a whole school
or it it just when a team offers the head coach a position at
an SEC school.

***EDIT***
Didnt realize you could manual do this.

Last edited by SimplySwy; 01-04-2012 at 05:28 AM.
SimplySwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #90 (permalink)
Administrator

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Awesome Mystery Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Administrator   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ View Post
I have heard and it has been confirmed by many that this platinum is no longer attainable! i think that this should be stated at the very beginning of this guide! if this guide can possibly be edited, that would help so many users of this site avoid being sucked in to a game with an unattainable plat like so many other POS games that servers shut down on!
Correct. I've added that in to the beginning of the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin
I just accidentally karate chopped my bowl of noodles and now it's all over my screen. Assholes

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote