Gold Challenges

Rhysss

Playing the CPU is god awful. If it wants the ball, it will get it. The gold level challenges the CPU is extra cheap. The boss battles are equally annoying. It is not a matter of correct timing, it takes more of luck if you get a turnover to score for your side.

Finally beat Bango da Fucko with Deng and Noah...played 100% defensive minded and only shot 2 pointers. Won 32-30...Was up by 12 entering the 3rd quarter and it started getting super cheap...was lucky to pull it out. Noah was the most useful partner in crime I found on the Bulls...including Rodman and Pippen.

Finally beat Bango da Fucko with Deng and Noah...played 100% defensive minded and only shot 2 pointers. Won 32-30...Was up by 12 entering the 3rd quarter and it started getting super cheap...was lucky to pull it out. Noah was the most useful partner in crime I found on the Bulls...including Rodman and Pippen.

Excellent call on Noah, would of never tried it. He made a huge difference. I should of won on my first try but blew last second dunk, but got it on the only my second try using Noah.

just wait till you face shaq lol & the wizard mascot

I didn't find Shaq very difficult...beat him with Rose on the 1st try. The Mailman I've heard is bad and also beat him on the 1st try...not too tough. Wade wasn't bad either. I'm not very impressed with the Boss battles...I don't think they are the toughest Gold challenges.

G-Wiz is a mini-bitch but manageable.

I really, really, really f*cking hate the Remix 2v2 gold challenges...they are a super cheap pole smoking whore. Atlanta and Charlotte are still unchecked for me...I'll finish out the eastern conference if I can beat those two. My Deng/Noah defensive minded madness didn't work on those two.

There is no god damn way these challenges aren't fucking broke! Was beating Atlanta 23-16 at halftime. Atlante scores 22!!! unanswered points. I had unlocked Pippen's shot bonus and could not hit a fucking 3 at all in the 3rd quarter. Wide open, slightly contested, did not fucking matter. Couldn't hit a god damn 3! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do want to turn this controller into a grenade...so fucking gay.

Funny how venting helps...now stuck on the sac gold 21 game...I swear...every steal or bat goes to the 3rd guy...oy

I'm having the exact same problem. I was using Pippen last night, but might try Rose tonight. Rebounding wasn't a problem, but steals and general driving basket sucked. They blocked a lot of shots also. That is the last one I need for the West Coast.

The strategy used in a previous trophy strategy might help with the Remix 2v2 tour. Someone said earlier that if you run on the screen vertically underneath your basket in a loop, the CPU drone will not try to steal the ball. The key thing this strategy does is burn clock. So if you get a lead the more clock your burn, and the lower you can keep the overall total score, the higher chance you have beating the CPU.

I am not sure what it takes to stop the CPU when it gets on the unanswered points run, but it has happened to me several times.

The strategy used in a previous trophy strategy might help with the Remix 2v2 tour. Someone said earlier that if you run on the screen vertically underneath your basket in a loop, the CPU drone will not try to steal the ball. The key thing this strategy does is burn clock. So if you get a lead the more clock your burn, and the lower you can keep the overall total score, the higher chance you have beating the CPU.

I am not sure what it takes to stop the CPU when it gets on the unanswered points run, but it has happened to me several times.

I've actually tried this and it doesn't work in Remix Tour...the defender will charge you after a few seconds.

Denver Gold is an absolute nightmare. Carmelo can bend you over at will...don't go into that game on edge or you'll lose a controller or TV :)

Play that one super conservative, make sure you shoot high percentage shots and if Carmelo D's you up, say your prayers.

Last night I got on a major roll beating like 3 gold remix games that gave me trouble in past, and smoked Den by 15 after like 10 attempts, but then moved on to a different division and came back. I think the key with them is let your CPU player score(at least my experience and how I beat them). I rolled with Rodman and Pippen(I got Pip) and Rodman dominated.

I'm having a problem with the Bison on the Thunder. That game for me has been the tuffest by far of all. I was up 10 on them going into the 4rth and they ended up going up 10 before I quit with an insane run. Such BS!!!

Last night I got on a major roll beating like 3 gold remix games that gave me trouble in past, and smoked Den by 15 after like 10 attempts, but then moved on to a different division and came back. I think the key with them is let your CPU player score(at least my experience and how I beat them). I rolled with Rodman and Pippen(I got Pip) and Rodman dominated.

I'm having a problem with the Bison on the Thunder. That game for me has been the tuffest by far of all. I was up 10 on them going into the 4rth and they ended up going up 10 before I quit with an insane run. Such BS!!!

It's funny, I beat the Bison earlier today by using your strategy above...basically Noah owned the Mascot on offense and scored 80% of my points. I was using Boozer and was mainly focused on playing D...I would take it to the hole when the mascot covered me or dish it to Noah when he wasn't. Worked really well.

That one wasn't that bad for me. Remember that Duncan dominates blocks and Parker is good at steals. Make sure you don't try to shoot 3s over Duncan (you can shoot 3s over Parker). You can crossover both of these guys with a fair amount of success.

Both of these guys seem to take a lot of jump shots so you can force a fair amount of turnovers by playing good D.

Finally got my 3 Hard Way trophy yesterday after a full day of grinding. Beastie Boys where not tuff at all which was a pleasant surprise(beat them first try using fall back get rebounds strategy).

The Spurs gold was crap!!! The obvious stuff pointed out above, but did anybody else feel like they where working together? I would jump for a block or rebound and the other one would run under me and get in my way. It was complete crap.

I'm glad remix tour is over.

Something I need to get off my chest:

FUCK YOU Magic. Gay ass warping.

FUCK YOU bucks gold challenge. I can kick your ass in 3 quarters and then your cheap ass CPU ways bend me over and fucking anal rape me regardless of my lead. FUCK YOU!

Now I feel better...well, a little.

Add Atlanta to my F U rant. That stupid motherf*cker in the silly ass white headband can block/steal/rape you at will. Very, very lame. Same shizzle as Bango, he does what he wants, when he wants. Your bunghole is not safe.

Those are some funny posts man. I never intended to buy this game, but now that i see how annoying it can be, i definitely going to get it. I love getting annoyed by a game :mad::mad::mad: = :D

Finally got my 3 Hard Way trophy yesterday after a full day of grinding. Beastie Boys where not tuff at all which was a pleasant surprise(beat them first try using fall back get rebounds strategy).

The Spurs gold was crap!!! The obvious stuff pointed out above, but did anybody else feel like they where working together? I would jump for a block or rebound and the other one would run under me and get in my way. It was complete crap.

I'm glad remix tour is over.

That's what I felt like. Tony Parker would not jump to block Duncan, but would jump to block me. Duncan would shove me and not shove Parker (only block).

I'm glad that's over with though.

What team did everyone take? I went with the Heat, they're the most solidly rounded out team. Rice, James, and Wade are unstoppable for me.