On Fire Edition Help

DylanVylan

the reason is simple. if you want to play against someone you have to be in a ranked match. if you invite someone, they will be on your team. its either anti-boosting measures or just the fact that if you invite someone from your friends list its considered co-op.

i boosted quite easy with someone since the online is pretty dead now. make sure you have the same game settings and both be searching at the same time. one should start the lobby and the other join pretty close behind.

now some people have said they cant connect with anyone. my partner & i had all our online trophies done a little over hour easy. so i dont see what the problem is.

hope this helps and good luck.

ah yes... just make for custom games with specific settings and basically go for the luck factor of finding each other. sounds simple enough.. since i posted that question i actually found that tactic works in a few games.

i just hope you can set up for 1 quarter matches and stuff and boost on through pretty quick. but i don't really care about boosting like letting each other win... just want to do it against a buddy instead of randoms.