NBA Street worth it?

EDIT: since nobody decided to leave a coment ('cause nobody comes here nowadays) I bought the team. They're 6 players (Stretch, Anklebreaker, Prodigy, Monster, Phat and Oversized), and even though they have some great stats by themselves none of them compliments each other as many teams does, two perfect examples for this are the Democrats and the Seattle Supersonics, which cost 5000 both I believe. So, for 10000 you'll get more that with 25000.

Other teams that I don't recommend are the mascots :deadhorse:, one of the teams has only 2 players! and it costs the same as the others, what the hell?!. Haven't tried the "Angry Mascots" but as far as I've seen they suck the same as the rest. Also, forget about the Honey Badgers, it's barely better than the Santa Slamers, and that doesn't say much. On a side note, where's Laka on that team? did they run outa time before Xmas?.

For now, stick to the legends that you like and the Democrats/Supersonics, those make road trip a park trip (?). I'll try to buy some Roswells if I can, they're actually pretty decent and I imagine that they compliment very well with the Jambots, even though that's one expensive combination. I might also train my english :p

Edit 2: More rant! :rant: The EA team is hands down the worst purchasable team on the entire game. They're only 4, Faith (Mirror's Edge) and 3 Isaacs (Dead Space). THREE F*CKING ISAACS!!!!! I wouldn't mind so much if they were any good, but only one of them is just decent, the other 2 are horrible!!. My main concern, however: is that the best you can offer? how about Rios and Salem from Army of Two series, or Cpt. Shepard from Mass Effect? No, instead we have 3 Isaacs, and be happy that the team made it into the game for like 5000 bucks or even more, which is a complete rip off. No wonder why it's the EA team...

The Republicans sucks (in this game, I don't live in USA so I can't say much), moving on.

See all those teams between the Globbers and the Mascots? well, they're a waste too. Average status and very little players can kill any team and they're no exception.

SSX is not bad actually, even though they're 3. I'd say it's on par with the Supersonics. That's if you want to play as two girls, that's all.

Did I forgot anything? Probably, but I'll end it here.

Edited by EMShotgun
adding some info that might come in hand for newbies

• 9 months later...

I have to disagree since I have all the teams. The Nba Street all-stars are a very good team if you use Ankle Breaker and Monster. The Democrats and Republican teams are good as well. As the Democrats the best lineup is Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. If you use the Republicans it would be Sarah Palin and John McCain.

Angry Mascots are also a team worth using if you like shooting three pointers a lot. I do agree with you on the Honey Badger though as I rarely use them. I almost never use the EA team. The SSX team is really good for three pointers. Best teams in my opinion to buy are: The Stickmen, NBA Street All-stars,Seattle Supersonics, and The Rainmakers.