:Question: Arena Vet Trophy Win 10 Arena Medals

Ok, so I basically suck at this game..

And the highest I ever gotten was to Bronze medal, sometimes silver.

Would I get the trophy if I just did this...

Get as much medals as possible, like a bronze and silver.

Then if I can't get any higher after time expires, it starts all over.

Then I do this over again.

1st week bronze and silver.

2nd week bronze and silver.

3rd week bronze and sivler.

4th week bronze and silver.

5th week bronze and sivler.

Doing it this way, would it count?

• 1 month later...
Do medals count after a session expires? So if I get 5 medals in one session by the next I only need 5? The guide says the medal trophy requires a minimum of 2 weeks 5 medals per session..but can't you get 5 medals in the same day the next session begins? So 8 days not 2 weeks minimum required

Yeah, that is possible. If you start the last day of one session and get 5 medals, then do 5 medals next day. You will then have gotten 10 medals in 1 day.

Edited by gh0stface

• 3 months later...
I'm not so sure I understand this actually....so this involves beating people online? I beat 2 but the third had bad internet and it was laggy all around.can I play against a friend?

And I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do exactly...win a certain amount of times a dayLight

This is online. You can't invite a friend in, but if you search at the same time, there is a very good chance you will get paired up.

To get medals, you have to beat other players. 5 wins for first medal and one medal each 5 wins all the way up to 25 wins. You will then have 5 medals that week. When the next session starts, repeat, and you will get 10 medals.

Or if you like, you can just get 5 or 10 wins each week, but then you will only get 2 medals a session and it will take longer to get to the 10 medals you need for the trophy.

Sessions are basically weeks. So each week(not sure which day), the session resets. The maximum amount of medals you can get in one session is 5. Getting more than 25 wins in one session will not give you any more medals. Thats why you have to play at least two sessions(weeks) to get this trophy

Edited by gh0stface