Is it worth getting

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this game last night! Totally worth $15. Takes me back to my childhood days of playing this game for HOURS!

I love watching the dunks while the guy is on fire! lol I got so hyped up:dance:

Like buddy above said, trophies are a grind but I don't even care...Im playing this one more for fun anyways.

Edited by pennywise247

• 9 months later...
Hi!

So I am interested in purchaising this game. What is the diffrence betwen this particular game and retail NBA jam. I haven't played retail version. Is this like NBA jam 2 in comparing to NBA jam or is it something completle diffrent?

I was able to pick this up when it went on sale for $7.49 in the summer sale because I had missed the last sale when it was 10 bucks and I knew it wasn't going to be on sale for a very long time. The difference between this game and the retail one is that this has way more content than the retail disc, but less trophies. To the OP and you, I would totally recommend this game because of the replay-ability and how fun the game is overall. Definitely worth my 7 dollars and I would have paid 15 if it wasn't on sale, regardless. One of the best psn games the store has to offer :D

• 5 months later...
I was able to pick this up when it went on sale for $7.49 in the summer sale because I had missed the last sale when it was 10 bucks and I knew it wasn't going to be on sale for a very long time.

Well, now it's free for PlayStation Plus subscribers... so it was one of those "no-brainer" downloads for me. I was happy to see that my progress in NBA Jam (disc version) got me a bump up to level 10, and something like 10,000+ jam points.

:applause: