Cant play online

Someone try this?

if i search an opponent for the Online Arena i stay there for like 10 minutes with nothing.

Also the coop mode, ive bought this game with a friend to play with him, and as soon as we start a match in something like 2-5 seconds we got disconnected.

WTF?

Im starting moaning a lot, lately everygame have an online issue or other problems (this, space marine, dead island blabla).

iim reporting many feedbacks,

yes seems that all the problems are only for the EU people,

also i've noticed that the game on the EU Store its been taked off, probably because they figured out the problem, and theyr gonna put it back when it is fixed.

Otherwise in the US store the game is still up.

I hope theyr gonna do it fast.

Is anyone else still having problems getting online and staying connected? I've tried every day since release day and I always get disconnected shortly after tip-off. Not once have I had more than a few seconds of play.

The forums seem to have gone quiet on connection issues. Am I the only one? BTW, I'm in Australia.

Is anyone else still having problems getting online and staying connected? I've tried every day since release day and I always get disconnected shortly after tip-off. Not once have I had more than a few seconds of play.

The forums seem to have gone quiet on connection issues. Am I the only one? BTW, I'm in Australia.

Played online a couple of days ago. Didn't have any problems when going for the 25 wins in online arena. Haven't had issues since they fixed it a few days after release.

• 1 year later...