nba online association problem

alexnumber1

hey I remember talk of there being a glitch concerning this trophy where you cant play a round in the playoffs and it just sims through it. I think ive had this happen to me and being that this game may shut down the online soon I need to know a surefire way to get the trophy to pop before I can never get it. Also I need the team up trophy and to play with a classic team online. Still haven't gotten the team up but played it a few times. If anyone wants to play me with in that mode to increase chacnes of getting that trophy lmk and we'll arrange something. As for the online association if doing this mode with two people helps post in this forum or pm me through psn on alex_prada and we'll work something out.

for trophy boosting, please use the dedicated thread.

as for the online association, i had some problems with it too. it seemed to occur if you simmed through games in the play-offs for me. i just made as many associations as i could and one of them simmed through to me winning the championship without me playing a single game. i couldn't get it to allow me to play the finals, so i had to simulate and hope. this 'glitch' isn't really well documented and i didn't find any solution at the time either(a month or 2 ago), so just sim through as many online associations as you can before the deadline...

thanks for your help. just started an online association with the Miami heat. a few more questions though, how may days does it take to sim through an online association and can I create/join more than one at the same time? If I can ill create like a 100, play as the heat and hope they win the chip at least once, which they should. Normally don't like the heat but with this stupid glitch might need to rely on them

thanks for your help. just started an online association with the Miami heat. a few more questions though, how may days does it take to sim through an online association and can I create/join more than one at the same time? If I can ill create like a 100, play as the heat and hope they win the chip at least once, which they should. Normally don't like the heat but with this stupid glitch might need to rely on them

You can make a few idk how many and if I can recall after u make it u gotta wait like 12 hrs then it's 3 hrs or so and the playoffs is 6 hrs took about a wk or so just try to keep an eye on the date it's on I played it on 2 mins and just try to play smart on it and best is hold da ball as much as possible to kill time and make sure u Score lol

I did this but in the playoffs it forces you to sim through some rounds so its up to the computer whether or not you advance and more often then not you get eliminated at some point which basically causes you to waste your time cuz you have to start another online association.

Oh wow yeah dat never had happen to me I time da games like I figure since it's ever 3 hrs and April 15 starts the playoffs I think I knew when I had to get back on to play da game and how long I had to da next game

You don't have to wait any time beyond the five hours after creating the league. As the commissioner you can just keep advancing the season. You can get to through a full season plus the playoffs in about ten minutes. :)

But yeah, pick the Heat and make sure to set the simulation time to the full 12 minute quarters and 7 game series throughout the playoffs. If you keep at the usual 5 minutes or change the number of games in a series, sometimes the opponent gets lucky and Lebron has a bad shooting night or something. With the full 48 minutes and 7 games, it's really unlikely that the Heat will lose.

I was originally playing an online association with some friends and got stuck in the second round because it wouldn't let me play. Did this to get the trophy instead, if 2K wants to screw with me I have no problem screwing them back. :p