my player problem

alexnumber1

hello, i have an issue. so far ive spent three seasons in my player as a pg and spent far too much time playing games. Ive gotten enough vc and raised alot of my players attributes but still cannot reach top ten in the league leaders for points assists or steals when i simulate (this is one of the hof requirements) even the points requirement(score 10000 points) is only halfway full. Now since ive spent a long time on this mode, id rather sim games and foul out of key games, but if i go at this rate, i might miss asg appearances and take forever to get all ten hof requirements if i get there. Also, i purchased the pick pocket skill to improve steals, but that doesnt even help too much. How can I make my player have stats like durant while simming so i can get the hof trophy and move on with my 2k life? I remember last year you were able to play on rookie and adjust sliders which made it considerably easier. Also, one last thing, my player contract just expired and i got to sign with a new team, what team do i sign with to have the fewest numer of key games?

• 3 months later...

did u save it beforehand? if not u might have to do it all over again :( .

maybe you were halfway complete on one of the requirements and you thought it was achieved. like for example you need a 1000 assists and you only had 989. You can load up the myplayer and check to see what requirements you did and did not achieve. If it says 10/15 and you had some HOF speech yet did not get the trophy I don't know what to tell you. At least it isint an online trophy and you can achieve it five years down the road if you want to.