Another Day, Another Win should work now

PS3isKing

To get this you have to play five different matches of NBA Today. You are only offered four matches a day, so you will have to do this in different days. You can set difficulty on easy, quarter length to one minute, and change sliders to your favour. In this video I show you where to select these games, and how the trophy pops after the fifth game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO_d6Nu01kM&]NBA 2K13: Another day, another win (Otro día, otra victoria) - YouTube[/ame]

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Still seems to be working, I decided to get a few games with the season starting tonight and noticed NBA Today was showing the correct games. I played in my Association and it even asked me to pick the winners like it had for last season.

I already have ADAW and the platinum so I can't say if it still works in terms of getting the trophy, but if anyone stiil needs it I'd give it a shot. Not sure if this is a mistake or intentional, but IIRC 2K is planning to shut down the 2K13 servers sometime in November, so anyone looking to get it should try sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...