Platinum Difficulty Rating

Woody

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to server closure, this platinum is no longer attainable.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...

Without boosting, I would rate this at around 7-8, same as last year. The online win streaks will be tough (although currently the glitch makes it a lot easier) and Immortality will be a long grind again, although it can be made a bit quicker with downloaded rosters or if you want to splash out a bit and buy some VC to quickly up your MyPlayer's abilities.

Edited by Coop

• 1 month later...

I rated it a 7, not in terms of difficulty but in time consumption. MyCAREER mode is quite long and become too repetitive. During your first season, everything is new and spot lights are shiny... after that, same o' same o'. My experience was affected by freezing issues in both my two careers, so it took longer for me, but nonetheless it takes time to get Immortality. Winning online is a real pain if you're not used to the game, because everybody likes to use the Heat or Lakers and play uptempo all the time... If there was not that glitch removing the winning streak, I would never get the plat.

Edited by antibes

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted 10 why? because of the stupid dont hate the player trophy! Online ass is a problem, need patch. You cant play the conference finals and finals, how the hell can you win a championship????

Any help about this guys?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

3- Online might have been a headache, but since they didn't need to be in a row like stated those r easy also. I'd always run into a 3 point cheesier before I would have got them consecutively.

So difficulty was really low. Now time consuming on the other hand! Took me a month to get into the HOF. That is with playing several games a week. Even started to foul out on purpose to speed things up....still a month.