Is Sprite Slam Cam Trophy Glitched?

bwallstreet13357

To preface let me start by saying I played 5 minute quarters..

3 games in a row I got it multiple times and no trophy still...first one i had opposing team as 2nd controller switched to cpu....2nd one was against cpu on rookie with custom sliders....3rd was on rookie simulation no sliders and i got it.....i also watched the entire replay every time just to be safe.

Any ideas?

also i had just gotten the 4 point line trophy and after that i got the not your fathers association one so i dont know what the problem could be

EDIT

Not that this should matter I don't think but I was the away team facing the Nets and then the Bobcats...and wearing the black jerseys

Edited by bwallstreet13357

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in Australia and I had two copies of the Asia version, not really knowing they were the Asian versions. This trophy would not pop, no matter how much I tried. I continued on without it, not really worrying too much, and got further and further into the game. I bought the DLC to mix it up a little, and it would not work. This is when I noticed the region codes were different (stupid by me). I went down EB games and bought two more copies, this time AU, and deleted all gamedata to install everything fresh. I lost my My Player progress (just put in Asia disc and it worked) but could play the DLC content. More importantly to this post, first dunk with LeBron (traded him first as I cannot stand the cHeat) the trophy popped.

If you are having problems what is your game version?