ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER WIN IS NOW Unachievable

P3hmo6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it's officially unobtainable.

People over @ our sister site can't unlock the achievement.

Today Game Achievement!!! - Xbox360Achievements.org

Another Day, Another Win? - Page 2 - Xbox360Achievements.org

lol I've started this game YESTERDAY to get this SHIT trophy; Just to attain the platinum and wondering in playoffs matchs it's will attainable;

2k sucks;

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER GAME, ANOTHER SHIT

I hate you 2k;

I kept holding this off for the NBA Finals and I have 4 of the 5 wins............extremely angry right now.

Lets HOPE a fix in next fell days; but I really doubt because I believe all team is involved in 2k13;

Again: ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER GAME, ANOTHER SHIT

I ll share what happened to me in first of June; I was angry with 2k about NBA 2K11 (the same shit trophy) and wrote to 2k; I got the answer bellow by Rockstar support (2k sister company):

==========================================================

Hello Fabio,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

To unlock the "Another Day, Another Win" trophy, the player needs to win 5 NBA Today matchups. NBA Today is a feature ingame which allows the player to play along with the NBA schedule for that year. Since the 2011 season for the NBA has long since been over, there is currently no way to unlock this achievement. We apologize for this inconvenience.

We would be willing to send you a copy of NBA 2k12, but with the 2012 Basketball Season coming to an end; the NBA Today feature in NBA 2K12 will also ending soon. By the time you would recieve the game, you would still be stuck with the same issue just on a different version.

If you would still like for us to send you a copy of NBA 2k12, please respond to this email with the following:

- Pictures/Scans of your NBA 2K11 Disc,Box and Manual (Please include in these pictures/scans a slip of paper with your email written down)

- Name

- Address

- City/Town

- State

- Zip/Postal Code

- Country

- Telephone number

- Email

Please understand that we are making an exception in sending you this game and to provide you with a copy of NBA 2k12, we will need the information requested above.

Kind regards,

Eric G.

June 01, 2012 03:58 pm

==========================================================

So, what I did: I accept the "gift" (trojan horse) and borrowed with a friend NBA 2K12 just to ATTAIN "Another day, another win" until my copy arrives to me;

Until this, I was PROMISED to myself NEVER play another game of 2k cause traumatically experience with 2k11 (ADAW trophy); lol; I'm leafing for not cry;

I messed up with my profile with those 2 SHITS games; I hope some RICH guy sue 2k sports just because of their servers and those trophies;

Again, I hate you 2k;

os: Already Tweet, reply this ISSUE in my panel, mailed to custom service; Everything was I able to do I did; So, I don't know how change these company mind anymore;

Edited by fabiohaifa

2K said:

Thank you for contacting 2K support. We apologize for any inconveniences that you are experiencing with your copy of NBA 2K12. Unfortunately we have been experiencing some problems with the NBA 2K servers over the past few days, which has caused stats and records to not sync properly. We ask that you bear with us while we work diligently to get these issues resolved.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

2K said:

Thank you for contacting 2K support. We apologize for any inconveniences that you are experiencing with your copy of NBA 2K12. Unfortunately we have been experiencing some problems with the NBA 2K servers over the past few days, which has caused stats and records to not sync properly. We ask that you bear with us while we work diligently to get these issues resolved.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

They need fix it ASAP because the finals; Otherwise still impossible to attain;

I doubt it;

2K new said:

Hello,

We cannot unlock or modify the trophy however we can communicate this with our development team to see if they have an upcoming patch for the achievement problem, We appreciate your patience and will work on a fix for the issue very soon.

Thanks,

Jonathan B.

2K new said:

Hello,

We cannot unlock or modify the trophy however we can communicate this with our development team to see if they have an upcoming patch for the achievement problem, We appreciate your patience and will work on a fix for the issue very soon.

Thanks,

Jonathan B.

Very sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon; 1 month late I guess...

That's BS. I have the trophy, but they better put out a fix to be able to earn those or just give people the trophy. It's not hard to do.

This is 2k sports we are talking about. They screwed up 2k11 NBA today trophy and 2k10 "Good Teammate" trophy by making both unattainable now. Also not mentioning by the time they fix this, the finals would be over.

Edited by 11anthony

This is 2k sports we are talking about. They screwed up 2k11 NBA today trophy and 2k10 "Good Teammate" trophy by making both unattainable now. Also not mentioning by the time they fix this, the finals would be over.

I agree 100% with you; No words about 2k programmers; Sony also has a huge responsibility for this bull-shit; How Sony allow this situation??? I've sent a message to Sony but it's very disappointing answers; I love hunt trophy; I paid $ 40 for 2k11 n today i don't have platinum anymore just cause one single trophy; Very sad....

I hope 2k and Sony read this thread;

Edited by fabiohaifa

As long as the finals are alive you can get this trophy I got it on June 17 at 11:57 pm that was the day of game 3 of the finals I played all 5 games and it popped. So it is still obtainable if you don't believe me check out my trophies.

Psn: wesleywuho

Good luck to all

As long as the finals are alive you can get this trophy I got it on June 17 at 11:57 pm that was the day of game 3 of the finals I played all 5 games and it popped. So it is still obtainable if you don't believe me check out my trophies.

Psn: wesleywuho

Good luck to all

HOW????????????????????????????????????

How you choose the game??? It's locked for me...

Tell me... please!!!

Edited by fabiohaifa

So the next time the finals are on which is Tuesday on the home menu it should come up with okc vs Miami if so just go into the play now and u should just start the game up it should show the two teams with Miami being the home team. Hope this helps this trophy has been a headache to all

So the next time the finals are on which is Tuesday on the home menu it should come up with okc vs Miami if so just go into the play now and u should just start the game up it should show the two teams with Miami being the home team. Hope this helps this trophy has been a headache to all

Playing 5 times the same game counts???