Why the hell do I keep trying this game??

disinformation

I seriously cant seem to do anything right in this game, I'll go 1 win to at least 3 losses online, My player mode is worse, losing at least 7 times for every win... Kinda disappointed in that I'll be dropping this game because it looks great, but no matter how much I play, I just can't seem to get it right

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea in myplayer the first season is kinda rough because your team sucks and your player isnt that good. i'm in my second season and am 15-3 with the suns. i play every game of the season. i suck online. cant make a 3 to save my life. game lags a lot and whenever i try to barely move whoever i'm controlling they slide halfway across the court.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with the majority that just plays My Player. Just keep at My Player and you will have fun. My Player in 2K12 isn't like Superstar Mode in Madden, you actually have to work your skills and work on your guy being good. You don't just get on a team and become the starer with a 85 overall.

I did just to play a bunch of My Player then I started online which turns out I'm very good at and I'm not one of the idiots online who sit here spamming overly consistent players like Kobe, Carmelo, or Curry(more like consistently injured).

There are other modes to mess around and have fun in such as the Associations as mentioned or Online Associations if you prefer. There is also a mode which I never payed any attention to called Making a Legend or whatever and its like My Player but instead you use a player that is already in the NBA. You can finish a career with a Superstar like Kobe or begin to write one with someone like Ricky Rubio or Kevin Durant. There are a couple other modes I didn't get into but I'm sure you'll maybe give them a go.

If you do want to play online send me a f/r I can help you out some. You can also always practice with a team in Quick Match then move onto online.

I'm always looking for friends to play 2k12 with though so don't hesitate to send me a f/r.

PSN: Mr_Popadopolous

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried the boosting method from 2k11? I got platinum thanks to that method. If anyone wants to try hit me up, with the revamped if opponent rages you still get the win, it should take about 30 minutes for both of us to get 10 win streak, which means two trophies that would normally take forever

PSN: DOC_BIZZY