Hey Mr. DJ trophy trouble

LuEaze23

Just started playing NBA 2K12 and decided to go for a platinum. I went down the list to get the simple trophies first and I ran into a problem. Seems everytime time I navigate thru the menus to get to the "2K Beats" and edit the list and then navigate back home nothing happens. No autosave or nothing and no trophy pops up. Need help here sadly...:mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yap, I'm having the same problem also... can't make this trophy popup, no matter how much I try...

When you go to Options > Features > HP Media Zone > 2K Beats. Press :cross: on any song to remove it from the playlist. Exit this menu with :circle:,and the trophy will pop.

If this isn't working, then check to make sure your Autosave is on. If your autosave is off, then that could be causing the trophy to not unlock maybe.

When you go to Options > Features > HP Media Zone > 2K Beats. Press :cross: on any song to remove it from the playlist. Exit this menu with :circle:,and the trophy will pop.

If this isn't working, then check to make sure your Autosave is on. If your autosave is off, then that could be causing the trophy to not unlock maybe.

Nothing was working, so I just erased all the files related to the game and tried again...gladly, it worked :dance: