My Strategy for winning games online

JACOBES13

This strategy worked 11 out of 11 times for me online as I am 11-0.. I have given a few people this strategy and they said they used it for 5 straight games and said they got the 5-win streak trophy with it. Hopefully it helps you if u decide to use it:

I play with the heat. Sub d-wade out right at the beginning. Put mike miller in. Just drive the lane with LEBRON n half the time u get fouled with an and 1 opportunity. Most of the time ur opponent will begin to double team him. That's when u kick it out to mike miller n he is a beast w/ threes. Once LEBRON's stamina goes low n he begins to miss shots, sub d-wade in for him. Use him til halftime. The third quarter is where u send the kill shot! Use LEBRON, d-wade n bosh (all regular starters) n just attack the lane. If they double team one all star use the other.

The key though is to use each possession as a fast-break n continuously attack the lane, basically all I do. Causes foul problems for them n r almost unbeatable with LEBRON's dunk ability. Remember that Mario chalmers is a good 3-point shooter

One more thing... As soon as the game starts press pause n go to coach settings n move fastbreaks all the way as well as crash boards and whatever else gives u an uptempo game

*****Good Luck!*****

Edited by JACOBES13

This strategy worked 11 out of 11 times for me online as I am 11-0.. I have given a few people this strategy and they said they used it for 5 straight games and said they got the 5-win streak trophy with it. Hopefully it helps you if u decide to use it:

I play with the heat. Sub d-wade out right at the beginning. Put mike miller in. Just drive the lane with LEBRON n half the time u get fouled with an and 1 opportunity. Most of the time ur opponent will begin to double team him. That's when u kick it out to mike miller n he is a beast w/ threes. Once LEBRON's stamina goes low n he begins to miss shots, sub d-wade in for him. Use him til halftime. The third quarter is where u send the kill shot! Use LEBRON, d-wade n bosh (all regular starters) n just attack the lane. If they double team one all star use the other.

The key though is to use each possession as a fast-break n continuously attack the lane, basically all I do. Causes foul problems for them n r almost unbeatable with LEBRON's dunk ability. Remember that Mario chalmers is a good 3-point shooter

One more thing... As soon as the game starts press pause n go to coach settings n move fastbreaks all the way as well as crash boards and whatever else gives u an uptempo game

*****Good Luck!*****

ok jacobes13 kindly suggested this to me as i was stuck on the 5 win streak trophy, but i used this and first time i got trophy. i know how much you must hate heat (for some of you out their) i dont like them too much, but dont hate them, but what i hate more is an unacheivable trophy especially for a game i am so close to platinum :D

so go ahead and try it.

on another note this is gonna be last nba game i buy. the trophies i cant stand anymore.

• 2 months later...
So many people just quit when they see you select the Heat lol

I only had 1 person abort the match when he saw I picked the Heat. The others either picked the Heat also or picked the Celtics/Lakers. No matter who you play (even if your opponent is the Heat) this method should work