So what if any trophies are glitched?

Captain Planet

Now that it looks like the NBA is on the verge of reaching an agreement, ADAW should be obtainable by Xmas or so.

The trophy guide says all trophies are obtainable, but there are a bunch of topics here saying that this or that trophy is glitched or glitchy.

So just to settle this once and for all, every trophy is now obtainable, correct?

And how's the online? I remember people were saying it was pretty much unplayable for a while there, but now you can play games and your wins are recorded and everything?

I haven't had much interest in 2k with the lockout going on, but when I hear of a deal coming together and they wanna make the first three games Celtics-Knicks, Heat-Mavs, and Bulls-Lakers, goddamn I wanna get me some NBA 2k! :D

Win 5 NBA today matchups is not glitched and is tied ot the NBA season with real scores and what not, so we should know by Christmas.

All-Star trophy is not glitched did it on three other accounts and popped each time using Plat boost roster for My Player.

Online sucks, but as of now there is no way to boost it.

I don't think the main site is synced up with the guide.

I changed my guide (and notified the guide team) that ADAW is glitched. No other trophies are glitched, despite what people say.

Online is laggy for the most part, but they improved the speed at which you get into ranked games. The only thing making unplayable was how accurate 3PT were, but they patched that. Wins were always recorded, they just take a while to show up on the servers, but they'll get there.

Speaking of the online, do ragequits really break your ranked streak like the guide says? In 2k11 they counted as regular wins, but you could only earn trophies at the end of a regular game so you could earn the Officially Hot on your 6th straight win if you won the previous game because of a ragequit.

I had a lot of people quit on me, and at times I had to let them stay in the game so they wouldn't leave. Do I really have to do that for five straight games? That's a pretty lame change if it's true. I feel like I'll wind up shooting myself in the foot and give away a game because I stopped trying for a quarter so the other guy doesn't leave.

Speaking of the online, do ragequits really break your ranked streak like the guide says? In 2k11 they counted as regular wins, but you could only earn trophies at the end of a regular game so you could earn the Officially Hot on your 6th straight win if you won the previous game because of a ragequit.

I had a lot of people quit on me, and at times I had to let them stay in the game so they wouldn't leave. Do I really have to do that for five straight games? That's a pretty lame change if it's true. I feel like I'll wind up shooting myself in the foot and give away a game because I stopped trying for a quarter so the other guy doesn't leave.

Damn it, did I forget to change that too? Before (like 1st month of the game, that was the case). Now it isn't. Sorry for the confusion. It's also not like 2K11 where if your 5th win is a ragequit, you'll get your trophy whenever the next full game is completed. If your 5th win is a ragequit, then you will be awarded with the trophy when the server updates (which takes like 10 minutes). I can confirm this because me and my friend found each other once, and he just quit prior to the jumpball for me to see what would happen. After a few minutes the trophy for 1 win popped up.

• 3 months later...