Edited Roster / Platinum Boost

j4stringthang

I went thru and edited all the players to zeros. I uploaded the roster and called it Platinum Boost.

It sure makes the My Player mode stupid easy. Along with just about all the other trophies.

In my 12th game. I had 97 points, 12 dimes, 45 steals. Was my first game as a starter. I got 5,908 XP for it.

Feel free to download the roster if you want.

I went thru and edited all the players to zeros. I uploaded the roster and called it Platinum Boost.

It sure makes the My Player mode stupid easy. Along with just about all the other trophies.

In my 12th game. I had 97 points, 12 dimes, 45 steals. Was my first game as a starter. I got 5,908 XP for it.

So you can you use it for my player aswsell? What exactly is the process of it once we download the roster what do you do, and also if you have already started my player mode can you still upload this roster and still play with your current data or you have to start a new mode?

and those stats were in a 5 min quarter game or longer?

Good find. Too bad it doesn't help speed up the platinum :(. It just kind of makes it easier. I'll add this to the trophy guide though

If you found a way to boost the online trophies, I'd call you a God.

The file is no where to be found so can u please upload the file u said u had put up.

Edited by BlackIsraelite

Is there a reason y u like to get smart mouth with folks seriously though. He was kind of enough to tell us and share his file and we are letting him know that his file isnt up.

I'm not being a smart mouth. I'm being logical and rational. Yes, it was very nice of him to put this save file up, but it's not like you can't do it yourself. This just shows you're being lazy.

I'm not being a smart mouth. I'm being logical and rational. Yes, it was very nice of him to put this save file up, but it's not like you can't do it yourself. This just shows you're being lazy.

No, I am not lazy. Have u ever thought that maybe some people dont have the time to edit the roster but some do and is willing to share that file with others.

No, I am not lazy. Have u ever thought that maybe some people dont have the time to edit the roster but some do and is willing to share that file with others.

Really?! Someone has time to edit the roster and share it? Where do I meet such a person? I don't believe this person exist! UNBELIEVABLE

Also, if you have time to play games, you have time to edit the roster. It's as simple as that.

Glad you found it. My player mode keeps freezing on me. And now it is stuck on a Key game so I cant skip it. Any tips. THIS SUX. Im 18 games in and NOW it freezes. THis is BS.

Does it freeze at the end of the game, or in the middle? My game has frozen a couple times in the middle, but I can't do anything but restart the game. If it's at the end, try turning off auto-save.

• 3 months later...
Great idea. Im in my second season in my player and im trying to set this roster but every time I load it up then load my player, the real roster are back. Does it not work if my player is already started?

You would only be able to do this by loading the roster and then starting a new MP. All rosters and ratings are based on what the roster was when you started that player.

Really?! Someone has time to edit the roster and share it? Where do I meet such a person? I don't believe this person exist! UNBELIEVABLE

Also, if you have time to play games, you have time to edit the roster. It's as simple as that.

youre able to bring up the point that people can edit the roster themselves. i can't believe a person like you exists! UNBELIEVABLE!

keep the witty retorts to yourself