The Sum of Its Pars - Problem

sandman597

Hi, I have played three Quick Match Team Up games and no trophy popped at the end of any of the game. Also my stats of Team Up are all at zero.

Anyone knows if there is necessary that all 10 players played the entire game in order to get the trophy ? Because in the team up games I've played, some players leave during the game.

Or this is a server/communication problem ? Since after the three games my stats remains all at zero.

Anyone having this problem ? :confused:

Thanks!

I played a full game with 3 other people and the rest CPU, and got it first time. Just lucky I guess :o

yeah i think it is if u just participate in the game, now where does it say to finish the game. Like me and cooper got lucky. I was luckier since i got it literally the first 2 mins of the game. But yeah depends what happens really.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/443/curryboy14.png

I was just able to unlock it. We started with 9 people, and by the end of the game, it was 2 on 2. For what it's worth, we won the game, though I doubt that has an effective on the trophy. Then again, I had played a full game and loss and didn't get the trophy.

Hmm.. I did win my game when I got the trophy, maybe it does have an effect on it?

I was just able to unlock it. We started with 9 people, and by the end of the game, it was 2 on 2. For what it's worth, we won the game, though I doubt that has an effective on the trophy. Then again, I had played a full game and loss and didn't get the trophy.

yeah mayb i think you do have a point there because when the dude left the game that was on my team. we were winning in the 1st quarter and the game ended yet i still got trophy.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/443/curryboy14.png

i got the trophy.

i started with 10 players, once the game actualy started there was like 6 players left.

the oposing team scored 2 points and then my team scored 2 points (assist from me) and after that i got a message 'due to bad connection the game will end' and after that the trophy popped!

when i look at my stats i only see that 1 assist!

so i think you only have to start a game with 10 ppl, no matter if ppl quit after or win/lose.

when it was searching it found 10 players, i think that might be the trigger for the trophy.

Good luck to all.

i got the trophy.

i started with 10 players, once the game actualy started there was like 6 players left.

the oposing team scored 2 points and then my team scored 2 points (assist from me) and after that i got a message 'due to bad connection the game will end' and after that the trophy popped!

so i think you only have to start a game with 10 ppl, no matter if ppl quit after or win/lose.

when it was searching it found 10 players, i think that might be the trigger for the trophy.

Good luck to all.

I only started with 4 or 5 people, and still got the trophy.

i got the trophy.

Good luck to all.

When i got Sum of its parts i had started with 10 people in the game. And suddenly 8 dropped out in the first minute or 2 so there was me and this other guy on same team. We scored 4 i think it was and we were winning. Then it took me out the game but i still got trophy.

• 4 months later...

I played a few games, but haven't got it... Played 1 game last night, everyone dropped out (cause I was playin like a baus :D) and the game ended, but I didn't get it... tried again and waited over 30 mins for a match up, but it didn't match me with more than 2 players and the match didn't start, so I gave up

What the hell... I suppose it's just a matter of perseverance