XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 2 7.14%
5 4 14.29%
6 1 3.57%
7 6 21.43%
8 6 21.43%
9 1 3.57%
10 - Very Hard 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Woody

Awards Showcase Woody's Canaries   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Gold Submission   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.42

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by PainOfDemise; 01-26-2014 at 10:56 PM.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
OuncesNDgrahams

Send a message via AIM to OuncesNDgrahams

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

This looks like it will be around a 7. I didn't vote yet. Getting the game tonight. Nothing looks to tough, just time consuming.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
truetrue

yeah, time consuming is the key word
truetrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #4
curryboy14
Banned

this game doesnt look hard at all. Speaking from me this is what i think.
Non simulated games- easy
My player- easy (because im good at it, not bragging) time consuming (hall of fame)
online - easily boosted (just need to get ur boosting partner)
legend mode- well seems easy since u can use game slides and only have to win the games.
Creaitng legend mode- never played it.

Overall i think i would give this a 6

PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS JOIN MY ONLINE ASSOCIATION ITS CALLED "Dont hate the player" (NAMED AFTER TROPHY) AND THE PASSWORD IS basketball, i'll join yours just lemme know.

Last edited by curryboy14; 10-18-2011 at 08:57 AM.
curryboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
Coop

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

If the NBA Today trophy gets fixed and the becomes obtainable, I'd probably give this a 7 or 8. My player can take a while, but is not too tough, and some of the non-simulated games trophies are a bit annoying, but overall nothing ridiculous.

But personally, without boosting I'm going to find the online very difficult due to the amount of lag. Until I'm able to master the timing difference, it'll probably be near impossible to get a 5-win streak going.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #6
Goode7

I gave it a 7, only a few of them seem difficult (getting a 4 point play is tough even with sliders, online play without being a cheap booster will be tough) but it will definetly take some time to get in the hall of fame too.
Goode7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
SinRG

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I'd say a 7-8.

The only difficult part of this game is winning five games online in a row. The matchmaking is piss poor in 2K12; you could be a prospect but be matched up against an All-Star. Reaching ten victories isn't an issue; it's winning the five in a row without having random crap get in the way which is tough.

Doesn't help that the online trophies cannot be easily boost as in 2K11.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
Chairman Meow

I vote 4. The only trophies that are even remotely difficult are the online win streak ones, and quite frankly there are a lot of bad players online. Even without boosting, as long as you put in a little bit of practice anyone should be able to muscle out five wins in a row and ten overall.

Other than that, you can play on whatever difficulty suits you for the Legends games, change sliders for the tricky non-sim games like the 5x5, and MyPlayer / CAL just requires you to play multiple seasons. No problem, there are far tougher platinums out there.
Chairman Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #9
redsoxaddict13

I'm finishing up my online association trophy today to get this platinum, but if we were to base it on difficulty I would say this is a 5 or 6. Most of the trophies are not very hard at all, but most of them take a little bit of time. The my player trophies take about 3-4 seasons depending on skill level, but they were not hard. The online trophies gave me the greatest difficulty. It can be tough to win 5 games in a row, but be patient and it will come. No need to boost it.
redsoxaddict13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #10
tofuness

Rated it a 5. Not really that complicated except for the Officially Hot Trophy most especially if you're not that good at this game. There are a lot of noobs out there but getting to 5 can be difficult as you often face good players.

The online association wasn't that bad as well. All you need is a presence of mind. Always know your next playing game in the playoffs so it doesn't get simmed and give you the possibility of doing another 520+ hours of waiting.

Lastly, platinum boost roster makes it a lot easier for My Player trophies and Creating a Legend Trophies to pop.

Other trophies aren't that difficult, some are even fun to playthrough.

Daydreamer at daylight. Superhero at night.
tofuness is offline   Reply With Quote