NBA 2K11 Achievement/Trophy List Revealed!!

mgorsi

NBA 2K11 Achievement List

Submitted on: 09/18/2010 by Steve Noah from OperationSports.

This is the Official List-

Title: The Whole Enchilada

Detail: Earn every achievement in NBA 2K11

Title: The Big Day

Detail: Get drafted in the 1st round of the NBA draft in My Player mode

Title: Complete the Circuit

Detail: Complete the Summer Circuit and make an NBA roster in My Player Mode.

Title: Check!

Detail: Complete all 3 in-game tasks in My Player mode

Title: Keep Your Friends Close

Detail: Win a My Player Pick-Up Game

Title: My Air

Detail: Create your own signature Air Jordans

Title: My Player of the Game

Detail: Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in My Player mode

Title: My Every Day Player

Detail: Become a starter in the NBA in My Player Mode

Title: My Rookie of the Year

Detail: Win the NBA Rookie of the Year award in My Player mode

Title: My Big Eight-O

Detail: Earn an 80 overall rating in My Player mode

Title: My All-Star

Detail: Be named an NBA All-Star in My Player mode

Title: My MVP

Detail: Win the NBA MVP award in My Player mode

Title: Buzzer Beater

Detail: Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock

Title: Trip-Dub

Detail: Record a triple double with any player

Title: Dub-Dub

Detail: Record two double doubles with any teammates in the same game

Title: Five by Five

Detail: Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player

Title: Artillery

Detail: Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team

Title: Block Party

Detail: Record 10 or more blocks with any team

Title: Grand Theft

Detail: Record 10 or more steals with any team

Title: Swat and Swipe

Detail: Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team

Title: Smothering

Detail: Hold the opposing teams FG% below 40% with any team

Title: Givith and Taketh Away

Detail: Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player

Title: Hold the Fat Lady

Detail: Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win the game with any team

Title: Wire to Wire

Detail: Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team

Title: 4-Point Line

Detail: Pull off a successful 4-point play with any player

Title: Not Over Yet

Detail: Make a 3-point shot at the end of regulation to send the game into overtime

Title: The Closer

Detail: Hold the opposing team to zero points in the final two minutes of the game

Title: G Performance

Detail: Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high

Title: G Dominance

Detail: Win by at least 50 points with any team

Title: G Recovery

Detail: Play an entire game using manual substitutions

Title: Air Apparent

Detail: Unlock all 40 Air Jordans

Title: Another Day, Another Win

Detail: Win 5 NBA Today matchups

Title: Live the Dream

Detail: Complete all of the Jordan Moments challenges

Title: Streaking

Detail: Win 5 games in a row in The Association mode (playing all 5 games)

Title: Home Court

Detail: Earn the NBAs best record in The Association mode (at least 30 games played)

Title: Ticker Tape

Detail: Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game)

Title: Sprite Slam Dunk Showdown

Detail: Beat LeBron James in the Sprite Slam Dunk Showdown

Title: Top Trey

Detail: Win the Sprite Blacktop 3pt Shootout

Title: Birthday

Detail: Create-a-Player

Title: Hey Mr. DJ

Detail: Create a 2K Beats Playlist

Title: This One Counts

Detail: Win one online ranked match

Title: Back to Back to Back

Detail: Win 3 ranked matches in a row

Title: Youre Officially Hot

Detail: Win 5 ranked matches in a row

Title: Lincoln

Detail: Win 5 ranked matches total

Title: Hamilton

Detail: Win 10 ranked matches total

Title: Jackson

Detail: Win 20 ranked matches total

Title: All for One

Detail: Win one online crew game

Title: Teamwork

Detail: Win one online pick-up game

Title: One for All

Detail: Earn a positive Teammate Rating in the online Team Mode

Title: Its Better to Give

Detail: Share any file type through 2K Share

Edited by mgorsi

Bet you dunk contest and good teamate will be glitched...again. And another platinum goes glitched.

Basically same trophy list with more my player crap achievements.

my player is so stupid!! im gonna pass... they should take online and my player trophies out then i might just MIGHT buy the game i had 2k10 and it sucked!!

Its not like NBA Elite does not have online trophies lol

True but like Drof said, I heard bad things about the online especially with the glitch. Once I heard about the glitch, I said pass. I may give it a shot if I hear good things about it but I'm going to get Elite for sure since I'm used to EA despite their BS ways.

I think online will work this year, Hopefully.

But If you guys are complaining about what kind of trophies there are, thats jus stupid, My player trophies are not that hard, last year offline trophies were not a challenge, jus put on Rookie, and ur good, I actually like these trophies and will have fun getting em.

Afterall its going to be the Greatest NBA game of all-time.

I think online will work this year, Hopefully.

But If you guys are complaining about what kind of trophies there are, thats jus stupid, My player trophies are not that hard, last year offline trophies were not a challenge, jus put on Rookie, and ur good, I actually like these trophies and will have fun getting em.

Afterall its going to be the Greatest NBA game of all-time.

Online better work this year...

Last year you had so many quitters that is almost impossible to get a winning streak going or win a game at times. 2K needs to add lobbies.

my player is so stupid!! im gonna pass... they should take online and my player trophies out then i might just MIGHT buy the game i had 2k10 and it sucked!!

Don't be stupid, trophies are an incentive for players to try things they normally wouldn't bother with in a game and boost sales. A good online community will help the latter, and focusing on MyPlayer the former.

And for that matter, quit whining, none of those trophies are that difficult to earn anyway...

Don't be stupid, trophies are an incentive for players to try things they normally wouldn't bother with in a game and boost sales. A good online community will help the latter, and focusing on MyPlayer the former.

And for that matter, quit whining, none of those trophies are that difficult to earn anyway...

no i hated, and i mean hated 2k10, even though i NEVER LOOKED AT THE TROPHIES bcuz i hadn't played nba 2k since 2k7 and i loved 2k7 but 2k10 sucked!! and this trophy list is so messed up, my player sucks!my player takes soooo long, when i finish 1 game in my player, i can just play 2 franchise games, and i hated the online last year.i was about 2 win a game and there was 5 secs left and guess wat?? i disconnect, then i go play NHL 10 and i dont disconnect 4 1 hour!! 2k servers suck. and yes they should have lobbies. and quiters pissed me off last year, u couldn't lost last year

who cares about having fun when u have a FUCKED UP GAME?? u just spend $50-75 and u get 1 big-ASS FUCKED UP GAME!! thats a great deal!! yea that is!

what im saying is if the game sucks why would u get it, glitched trohpies sometimes also means a boring game, i love playing online (of course dont we all?) but when u have fucked up online why would i even TOUCH THE GAME?

no i hated, and i mean hated 2k10, even though i NEVER LOOKED AT THE TROPHIES bcuz i hadn't played nba 2k since 2k7 and i loved 2k7 but 2k10 sucked!! and this trophy list is so messed up, my player sucks!my player takes soooo long, when i finish 1 game in my player, i can just play 2 franchise games, and i hated the online last year.i was about 2 win a game and there was 5 secs left and guess wat?? i disconnect, then i go play NHL 10 and i dont disconnect 4 1 hour!! 2k servers suck. and yes they should have lobbies. and quiters pissed me off last year, u couldn't lost last year

who cares about having fun when u have a FUCKED UP GAME?? u just spend $50-75 and u get 1 big-ASS FUCKED UP GAME!! thats a great deal!! yea that is!

what im saying is if the game sucks why would u get it, glitched trohpies sometimes also means a boring game, i love playing online (of course dont we all?) but when u have fucked up online why would i even TOUCH THE GAME?

THen just dont play My Player mode, you can completely ignore it.

Very Well said my man

no i hated, and i mean hated 2k10, even though i NEVER LOOKED AT THE TROPHIES bcuz i hadn't played nba 2k since 2k7 and i loved 2k7 but 2k10 sucked!! and this trophy list is so messed up, my player sucks!my player takes soooo long, when i finish 1 game in my player, i can just play 2 franchise games,

I was referring to that, and I understand u man, I kno online sucked ass, you couldn't even play online in the first few months, so am with you on that. BUt there is no other good looking basketball game out there, Live10 sucked ass, and Elite looks garbage.

I was referring to that, and I understand u man, I kno online sucked ass, you couldn't even play online in the first few months, so am with you on that. BUt there is no other good looking basketball game out there, Live10 sucked ass, and Elite looks garbage.

yah but online rules and if it sucks 4 this game then that would suck

Anyway, was trying out the demo. Wtf? why is it only 1 player, and why is it so difficult to dunk? Isomotion also appears to be different. Seems like they amped up the defensive part of the game, offensive seems to be mainly postmoves for me, or maybe its on hard difficulty sliders.

^Thanks for your reply. 'master the controls' that's really great advice. Really helped me out there.

My point is that compared to the 2k10 demo, it is a lot harder to dunk and do moves that you enjoy to do in the game. Sure you can say its skill related and you have more skill than I do. My point is they released a 1 player demo where it is more difficult to do cool stuff. Doesn't give the scope of fun stuff to do in the game.

But obviously judging from the earlier post, you've taken to defending this game. Furthermore, isomotion controls are different to 2k10 ones, there are subtle differences. Still the game appears to be more defensive based than offensive based.

But whatever, I don't really care. I'm not getting this game anyway. I only hope that 2k spends their money fixing the glitched trophies in 2k10, but that's not going to happen with their mindset, and the fact that they don't have enough "money".

^Thanks for your reply. 'master the controls' that's really great advice. Really helped me out there.

My point is that compared to the 2k10 demo, it is a lot harder to dunk and do moves that you enjoy to do in the game. Sure you can say its skill related and you have more skill than I do. My point is they released a 1 player demo where it is more difficult to do cool stuff. Doesn't give the scope of fun stuff to do in the game.

But obviously judging from the earlier post, you've taken to defending this game. Furthermore, isomotion controls are different to 2k10 ones, there are subtle differences. Still the game appears to be more defensive based than offensive based.

But whatever, I don't really care. I'm not getting this game anyway. I only hope that 2k spends their money fixing the glitched trophies in 2k10, but that's not going to happen with their mindset, and the fact that they don't have enough "money".

You feel this way, because 2k is trying to make the game more of a simulation type, then arcade, so they are trying to get it so the whole experience is realistic. You can adjust the sliders on the real game to go fast pace, and dunk all you want, but it won't be realistic, and yea they have new control system. The other thing is that it feel more defensive because Lakers and Celtics are both Defensive minded teams, there are some high flying fast pace offensive teams in NBA, Like how Steve Nash and the Suns are, and perhaps Golden State as well.

Last part, every company always make some BS up in order to not fix something, Like Activision and Infinity Ward who don't fix MW2 Red dot sight, and other BS in that game. So idk what to say about that, I guess you can hate 2k for that, and most defiantly "money" is not the case. Am not a huge 2k fan, but comparing it to Elite or Live, its just 100000 times better overall as a basketball game, in my opinion.

^ Don't get me wrong, i agree that 2k sports make a better basketball game than live, but they are both crap at really helping their customers. At least EA has a game which is playable online and has a better online, too bad their game is not as good as 2k's.

2k feels better as a basketball game, but has horrible online, well 2k10 was anyway, and to not fix a glitched game after suffering through their horrible online is just insult to injury. Thats all i'm saying.

And money is definitely the case. All these business are to get us to part with our money. Its a shame that games nowadays lack gameplay and cost so much for a subpar experience. There are a few gems out there, but you have to wade to layers of sewage in order to get a good game. Companies these days are happy to release poor quality games, slap on some trophies and add on dlc to get money from us trophy whores, rather than actually making a good game. Most of the latest 'hyped' games are not as good as the ones in the past.

Edited by M00nkey