question regarding MY AIR trophy...

Skyscraper2K14

hello can anyone answer my question or give me tips on how to unlock this trophy?! my player is 65 overall rating, i won the rookie of the year (though not mvp coz i got injured 3 times) i also won the nba championship, im now on my 2nd season to get the mvp trophy, but the MY AIR trophy i dont know how or when this trophy pops up, im always A+ every game and always answer with arrogance to increase league-wide popularity. On my endorsement menu before all star game, jordan send me a welcome letter, first billboard and magazine cover and on the last sentence in magazine cover, jordan needed an athlete for his new signature shoe and ask if im the guy and need to prove it, how long before i get this trophy? do i need to do anything to unlock it, trophy description says create your own signature jordan but where to create?! im playing more than 50+ hours now (27/40 jordan shoes).. and last question regarding the endorsement, will jordan send me another letter after the magazine cover?! can anyone please answer me, this game is giving me headaches, too many glitches on trophies and in my player mode, any help is appreciated on whoever got this trophy, thank you so muckh... :)

edit 1: i got the trophy after finishing the 8th game of the 2nd season (1 minute per quarter and just answering questions by professionalism)...

edit 2: got my platinum, getting all 40 jordan shoes is very time consuming, im glad i got my platinum and done with this game...

Edited by Skyscraper2K14