4-point line

Betthatstang

Is this a glitched trophy? I've done this feat atleast 10 times and it has NEVER popped yet. I'm doing it as all the guides say to, as well as all the videos on youtube, but no luck.

Any help?

It's not glitched as many users around the world have unlocked it. Maybe try re-installing the game but dont delete any saves.

It's not glitched as many users around the world have unlocked it. Maybe try re-installing the game but dont delete any saves.

ok i figured out how to get it. I was playing with the current update 1.3 install. I simply deleted the game install, reinstalled it, BUT...i hit cancel when prompted to install the 1.3 update. After doing this I followed the 2 controller trick as described in other threads and the trophy popped instantly after hitting the free throw.

So if anyone else experiences similar troubles try this method and see if the old install version works for you like it did me.

ok i figured out how to get it. I was playing with the current update 1.3 install. I simply deleted the game install, reinstalled it, BUT...i hit cancel when prompted to install the 1.3 update. After doing this I followed the 2 controller trick as described in other threads and the trophy popped instantly after hitting the free throw.

So if anyone else experiences similar troubles try this method and see if the old install version works for you like it did me.

Glad you were able to get it work finally.