Anyone know.. If New season Coming to can get Another day another win!??

P3hmo6

Highly unlikely , they have not reached an agreement still with the NBA from labor disputes. The season is on hold for now , so in less they reach an agreement before the end of this yr. that this trophy will be obtainable. * Reminder : Online trophies will be unobtainable after April 2011.*

• 2 weeks later...
Yes , the NBA will now start late December so It looks like this trophy will finally be obtainable.

What makes you think the trophy will be obtainable (again)? If you've played NBA 2k12, you should know that the games for this season have been made available for 2k12 and theoretically the trophy can be obtained for that game. Unfortunately, the same thing hasn't been done for 2k11, so to be honest, I don't expect them (referring to NBA Today games) to be ever up and running again.

What makes you think the trophy will be obtainable (again)? If you've played NBA 2k12, you should know that the games for this season have been made available for 2k12 and theoretically the trophy can be obtained for that game. Unfortunately, the same thing hasn't been done for 2k11, so to be honest, I don't expect them (referring to NBA Today games) to be ever up and running again.

I will just have to see once the games are up on nba.com near Christmas , I'll log-in then to NBA 2k11 to see if it works. I got this trophy on the Xbox 360 but had to sell my game and rebought it on the Ps3. So even if it's unattainable it doesn't effect me much. Also , I just recently got NBA 2k12 which I'll be playing in about a week from now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
No. It sucks how you can't get the platinum trophy for this game. Disappointment.

Very frustrating this situation; I sent an e-mail to 2k sports and they told me that they CAN'T do anything about it; it's the biggest BULLSHIT I ever heard in life!!!

I LL NEVER BUY ANY 2K GAMES AGAIN and, I'm planning put a vid on youtube on "How to attain Another Day, Another Win": BY BURNING THE GAME;

Revolts; :rant: