NBA Today Matchups

nickb01

I've not yet finished the 'Another day, Another win' trophy, don't know why i left it so late, but as of the end of the season there haven't been any NBA Today Matchups on the quick game screen. This makes sense, but its the 16th now and none of the playoff games are up yet...

Just wondering if anyone knows if they will be put up soon, or if they were put up last year, or if this platinum is going to be impossible to get now...

thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hate to bump an old thread, however is the finals showing up for anyone? I didn't do this already and I'm thinking like nickb01 is and that it might be too late to be able to do this.

I was hoping I could play the same game a few times and end up with it. That or did 2k10 (2k11 is the 1st nba game I've owned) does it show up the 2011 schedule so that maybe we could use the 2k12 nba today and get the trophy that way?

The Finals do show up. They'll probably be up later today or might be up now for the game later tonight. And you can play the same game over and over again till you get it.

I had a friend online playing and he said it showed up, I've done all the delete roster and load living roster and haven't had any luck.

If I could get one to show up no big deal since it can be done on 1 minute quarters and get them knocked out quickly, but if I can't figure it out and Dallas can't step up I might not get many nights to get it worked out.

My nba does show the scores/stats of the other games in the playoffs so it seems like it SHOULD be working.

Finally showed up and just knocked them out. Sadly in my effort to get it to show up I deleted everything except my player, lost all my Jordan shoes (although trophy still remains) but I've only got 2 now, haha.

Just need to win 19 more ranked games 4 more in a row, it'd be nice if I got the 1st 5 as wins then just had to work on the other 15, but I'm sure I'll run into someone much better then me before I'm able to do so. Regardless glad this is done.

• 2 weeks later...

Crap! Did I miss my opportunity to do this? The season is over and there will be no more NBA today games ):

If so, then I can stop trying to get the platinum. Has anyone tried any methods to get some games up despite the season being over?

Edited by andy_505-

From June 12, 2011 to present the platinum (The Whole Enchilada) is currently unattainable due to the NBA season being completed. If you have Another Day, Another Win completed on or before June 12, 2011, then the platinum is still attainable.

Another Day, Another Win Win 5 NBA Today matchups.(B)

*Currently Unattainable due to the NBA season being completed*

After you sign into the 2K servers you will see the ranked game, quick game setup with the NBA today match ups listed. Select a NBA Today game to play, but before you start the game hit to change the quarter length to 1 minute and then start the game. Play the entire game and win. Now start the process all over again, and after 5 games the trophy is yours.

**You cannot try and not sign into the 2K servers and change the PS3's date settings to an earlier date to unlock past NBA Today matchups. NBA Today matchups come ONLY from the 2K servers.

From June 12, 2011 to present the platinum (The Whole Enchilada) is currently unattainable due to the NBA season being completed. If you have Another Day, Another Win completed on or before June 12, 2011, then the platinum is still attainable.

After you sign into the 2K servers you will see the ranked game, quick game setup with the NBA today match ups listed. Select a NBA Today game to play, but before you start the game hit to change the quarter length to 1 minute and then start the game. Play the entire game and win. Now start the process all over again, and after 5 games the trophy is yours.

**You cannot try and not sign into the 2K servers and change the PS3's date settings to an earlier date to unlock past NBA Today matchups. NBA Today matchups come ONLY from the 2K servers.

Wow this sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I was trying to get this trophy and I changed the date to Christmas 2010. When I went back on to nba 2k11 I didn't sign into the 2k server and the NBA Today games showed up. I played like 6 games but didn't get the trophy. I played on 1 min quarters. After I signed back into 2k server and the NBA Today games were still there.. Ima try to get this trophy tomorrow. Maybe I will unlock it. If I do I will let everyone know how I did it!

Today I was trying to get this trophy and I changed the date to Christmas 2010. When I went back on to nba 2k11 I didn't sign into the 2k server and the NBA Today games showed up. I played like 6 games but didn't get the trophy. I played on 1 min quarters. After I signed back into 2k server and the NBA Today games were still there.. Ima try to get this trophy tomorrow. Maybe I will unlock it. If I do I will let everyone know how I did it!

Did it work?

No, I've tried this method before and just retried it today. I can confirm that that NBA today games do not show up

Edited by andy_505-

This really sucks. The joke that was NBA2k10 and now the joke that is NBA2k11

I've missed this trophy and so wont be able to plat this game.

Do you think that the trophy will be accessible in the future, lets say when the NBA season starts again?

...or will 2k just close the servers again when 2k12 comes out.

I can't believe they close servers after 1 year.

This really sucks. The joke that was NBA2k10 and now the joke that is NBA2k11

I've missed this trophy and so wont be able to plat this game.

Do you think that the trophy will be accessible in the future, lets say when the NBA season starts again?

...or will 2k just close the servers again when 2k12 comes out.

I can't believe they close servers after 1 year.

I don't see them closing it during the same year that the game is... its called 2K11 (but that doesn't mean they won't), and the 2012 NBA season should start in Oct, so hopefully the servers will still be good, I know 2K12 will come out right before the season starts, so I think we'll have some NBA matchups later this year, but yea you're right stedman about both NBA 2k10 and NBA2k11....