Will You Ever Buy A 2K Sports Game Again?

AJJ2009

After the recent news that 2K SPORTS wont be trying to fix the last glitched trophy in NBA2K10 and making the platinum impossible :eek:, i want to know will you ever trust 2K SPORTS again by parting with your hard earned cash or will you stand with EA SPORTS from now on.

• 2 months later...

Steel it wasn't just the trophies that were glitched the entire game was a mess. 7 foot centers shooting 3's in the My Player mode for example.

I've definitely been put off buying another 2K NBA game but if by some miracle the next one turns out to be good my brother will probably be buying it anyway as he's a huge MJ fan and he's going to be in the game. This in itself is probably a desperate ploy by 2K to retain some of it's fanbase ready to defect to Live.

• 4 weeks later...

If us dont deserve the patch, they dont deserve our money again.

I'll start to play this game today to get all trophies. If they dont fix it until i finish 98%, 2K will enter in my black list (SAMSUNG is already there ^^).

• 2 weeks later...
I've definitely been put off buying another 2K NBA game but if by some miracle the next one turns out to be good my brother will probably be buying it anyway as he's a huge MJ fan and he's going to be in the game. This in itself is probably a desperate ploy by 2K to retain some of it's fanbase ready to defect to Live.
There's no way I'd describe MJ's inclusion in 2K11 as desperate. It's clearly a tribute to the greatest as he was inducted into the Hall of Fame last year. I'm really looking forward to 11 and the Jordan challenges. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
This is clearly wrong, why put up a legend in a NBA franchise game. If they wanted MJ they should've gotten a whole new seperate game for him. Where does he fit in in 2k11, besides the Jordan challenge, do we get to play him in season mode? No.

Now I do agree with you that the move isn't "desperate" per say, because they did net a $2 million sales, which is kind of BS for any sports game. But rather I would like some one like Lebron or even Rondo to be the next cover boy.

Just my 2 cents.

So you don't think that MJ being inducted into the Hall a month before 2K10 came out had anything to do with them considering "Hey, let's do something with Jordan in the next game", it seemed like the whole league was waiting for him to be inducted. The first time I ever watched any of the Hall of Fame ceremonies.

And you should know, you CAN play as Jordan in the regular season. (With all the current players in the league, LeBron, Kobe, sheesh, watch out) It's unlocked after you complete the Jordan challenges, you build up Jordan as a rookie during this current generation of players. A pretty great and interesting idea if you ask me. So look up the info if you haven't already ;)

Edited by JaD

• 3 months later...