Good teammate trophy appears to never have a fix

T-W-O-L-V-E-S

From: Ronnie Singh (2K Sports) <Ronnie.Singh@2ksports.com>

To: robert thatcher <t.wolves@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 5:05:12 PM

Subject: RE: PS3 Oline Good Teamate Trophy

We tried to get this resolved with many different options, but none worked. The only option is a patch and there is not going to be another one. Is there anything else I could do to help you through that frustration?

Ronnie

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:55 AM

To: Ronnie Singh (2K Sports)

Subject: PS3 Oline Good Teamate Trophy

Ronnie,

Can you please have this fixed. It is one of the few trophies I have left, and even though I get positive ratings when playing online pickup games it is still not giving me the trophy. Please let your developers know that the ps3 community is not happy with this. It is past the allstar break and it is still not fixed on the PS3. I wonder if EA sports NBA Live team would have fixed it by now. Without this fix I can guarantee you myself as well as many other 2K users will find out if EA sports has such problems for 2011. Thank you and have a great day.

-Robert

Sent: Mon 2/22/10 6:32 PM

To: ronnie.singh@2ksports.com

Dude based on these recent comments I've been hearing, this is BS. This won't get fixed. The people in 2Ksports should be sued for making a low-quality game, and robbing people of their hard-earned money. There are people that spend $60 or even $100 on this game. You know what I'm not a fan of Call of Duty, but at least they acknowledge the problems fans had! And guess what they released a patch! At least they try to do the right thing. How can you not release a patch!? If you think that's money issues, then that's BS!!!! You guys sold 2 million+ games and yet you can't even fix the problem! There won't be as many people buying NBA 2K11 guaranteed because of you people. Those ideas I suggested a few weeks ago, well that obviously won't happen either. At least I was able to earn my accomplishments on NBA Live. NBA Live does have more options. The way 2K does business is horrible, at least on the sports end. I know you probably ultimately don't have control of things, but this issue is simply WRONG. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sure people @ 2K won't even care about this, but at least someone will be heard.

I sent this email too. We should continue to fight.

This is such BS. i thought they said there would be a patch on March1?? the only game that 2k was better at by a little bc nba live did look good this year

MLB the show 10 > MLB2k10

NHL10> NHL2k10

they managed to make me regret ever buying it. I am one of those people that like plat every game i have and at this point that streak will end. :applause: 2k. i may rent ur BS games in the future but i will never buy them again.

I got the same response from those bums also, as far the game exchanges. Olympikos I believe that patch was for the PC version of NBA 2K10, but don't quote me on that. I won't buy 2K sports games anymore. I enjoyed Borderlands, and I liked Bioshock as well, so I won't bash 2k as a whole, just the sports side. Now if I can get an exchange for Bioshock 2. I MAY just do it:D

This is just the cherry on top of my pie for me when it comes to 2K on sports. I have tried giving them a chance as I am a loyal EA sports guy, but horrid online play and game play that is horrid.(sure graphics are nice but come on) I will rent their games, but never buy. EA may need to get their act together instead of being so stuck up but least they mange to fix things, even though they close servers for old games lol.

This sure is dissapointing. If they won't just grant us the trophie or fix it then we should email them requesting the trophie be removed so we can plat this game. It really bothers me to have a game at 90% and nothing can be done about it

This sure is dissapointing. If they won't just grant us the trophie or fix it then we should email them requesting the trophie be removed so we can plat this game. It really bothers me to have a game at 90% and nothing can be done about it

I messeged him asking that and he said

"We thought about that solution, it’s not possible." :confused: The key word is THOUGHT and not TRIED!

I emailed him again, telling him if we can't ge a solution of fix or taking off the trophy if we can come to an agreement of 2k giving us the trophy like other companys have done in this situation, let's see his answer, I'm not expecting positive news tho from this guy ._.

There will never be a fix for this:(

I asked him another question

Isn't it possible to make a very small simple patch that can make the trophy pop up after installing the patch. I don't see how that cant be possible.

His reply

"No, there is no “small” console patch. It’s a major expense/opportunity cost for patches on consoles."

I guess people not buying 2k sports games again isn't a big enough opportunity cost for them to worry about.

Yeah ._. this game will just be incomplete for everyone this is what he responded to me.

From: Ronnie Singh (2K Sports) (Ronnie.Singh@2ksports.com)

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Fri 2/26/10 1:36 PM

We would love to give everyone the trophy and be done with it but dev has told me that isn't possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I check this once and a blue moon, still no luck.

Why not MAKE SIMPLE CODE, anyoen who logs on gets the trophy automatically since it doesn't work. Don't fix it if it's a pain in the ass, just give it away, cause it's ruining peoples experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol 2k Sports.

I am glad to see that others are joining me in my absolute despise of 2k sports. I swore after NBA 2k9 that I would never buy another 2k game again.

They took out the lobbies for the multiplayer, and I'm tired of playing with quitters EVERY game. I want to choose who I play against based on their DNF%. Anyways, bygones be bygones.

I don't know what I was thinking coming into this forum in the first place. My friend bought this game, and I was considering borrowing it just for the trophies, but now I know better. What was I thinking....I can't believe I was even considering PLAYING a 2k game. I hate this publisher.

Fuck em. They could put ME on the cover and I still wouldn't buy their shit. I'm glad I read through this thread just to remind myself of how much I hate 2k sports....it had been a year since I last raged on 2k and now I remember why. Thank you goes to all of the posters who rage on 2k.

Such fond memories. I hate you 2k, and I can't wait to see you bury yourself. Watching your slow, painful, money-losing demise will be fun. Have fun with MJ on the cover, not even my favorite player of all time can get me to buy your shit. It still stinks.

Edited by AceBD