Please give me PSN Names that have 5 games in a row, and 20 win on-line Trophy!

PS3isKing

Update: I finally got the two trophies (5 games in a row, and 20 win on-line Trophy). The thing is that you have to play and hope the guy on the other side does not quit, or plud the plug (trun off system)!!! So it does look that the only two trophies that are STILL GLITCHED are Good Teammate and Dunk-off trophies!! Guys please e-mail Ron at 2K to let him know about these two trohy glitch! Patch 2 is coming sometime in Jan, and I want to have my Plat. for this game next PATCH! PATCH 2!

Ronnie.Singh@2ksports.com is his e-mail

Under Subject type: PS3 Trohpy GLITCH Good Teammate and Dunk-off!

Edited by PS3isKing

@ps3isking

did u Play just ranked Matches or also Pick up Matches Cut i think Nobody can Tell if they are Count 2 or Not.

Everyone should make sure they are playing RANKED GAMES! It is very important because that is what the trophy is asking you to do...To get into RANKED GAME, go to the team select screen like you would if you were playing a friend at home, or playing against the CPU. The on the top there are 3 icons, pick the top one with the left analog stick that says RANKED GAME! Play these games, and hope that you are winning and at the same time, the guy on the other side does not plug the plug or quit. Rinse and repeat until the trophies pop up!! Like I said, I was at 7 or 8 WINS in a row and I finally got trophy (5 Games in a row), some of the wins were blow-outs and the person quit on me which I think 2K should ban players for like 1 week each time they do that!

Any other questions that you think I can answer please ask, and please e-mail Ron, his e-mail is on a few post above!

Update: I finally got the two trophies (5 games in a row, and 20 win on-line Trophy). The thing is that you have to play and hope the guy on the other side does not quit, or plud the plug (trun off system)!!! So it does look that the only two trophies that are STILL GLITCHED are Good Teammate and Dunk-off trophies!! Guys please e-mail Ron at 2K to let him know about these two trohy glitch! Patch 2 is coming sometime in Jan, and I want to have my Plat. for this game next PATCH! PATCH 2!

Ronnie.Singh@2ksports.com is his e-mail

Under Subject type: PS3 Trohpy GLITCH Good Teammate and Dunk-off!

Alright i emailed him about it, and i mentioned my problems with these two trophies, i can only hope that it auctully gets fixed so i can get my platinum lol.

With everyone e-mailing him, it will be fixed! But don't look for the PATCH anytime soon. The next PATCH is scheduled for January. I don't mind that though, as long as they get everything right, I am sure these two trophies will get fixed! Last Patch fixed a lot of trophy glitches, and I know he (Ron) got many e-mail not only from me, but the 2K forum community!

But now, I am tring to recall when the PS3 PATCH 1 was released for the PS3....

With everyone e-mailing him, it will be fixed! But don't look for the PATCH anytime soon. The next PATCH is scheduled for January. I don't mind that though, as long as they get everything right, I am sure these two trophies will get fixed! Last Patch fixed a lot of trophy glitches, and I know he (Ron) got many e-mail not only from me, but the 2K forum community!

But now, I am tring to recall when the PS3 PATCH 1 was released for the PS3

I think the last patch was delivered the same day Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 came out lol.

Edited by Exodusdoomsday

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So I just won three in a row and five games overall, but the two trophies I was supposed to get did not pop up. Is it because my opponents were quitting instead of having the game finish at the end?

yes. They will pop at the end game screen. I had a similar thing with my 10 wins and unfortunately my wins appear to have been reset