XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-25-2009, 03:43 AM   #1
shh_im_h1ding

Default Easy skill points in my player

All you have to do is repeatedly steal the ball. I created a shooting guard and didn't touch his steal stat at all but I will steal the ball every single time. I average around 65 steals a game right now. So if you steal it, and dunk it, you will get I think 4 positive ratings each time. Will get you massive skill points and an easy A+. Not sure if you have to hold down the turbo button each time though so if someone wants to confirm...
shh_im_h1ding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
progman32

thanks for the tip!
Old 11-09-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
Minivan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shh_im_h1ding View Post
All you have to do is repeatedly steal the ball. I created a shooting guard and didn't touch his steal stat at all but I will steal the ball every single time. I average around 65 steals a game right now. So if you steal it, and dunk it, you will get I think 4 positive ratings each time. Will get you massive skill points and an easy A+. Not sure if you have to hold down the turbo button each time though so if someone wants to confirm...

I dont get what you are saying because i did this and all that happens is i get called for is reaching fouls
Minivan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
Sam3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minivan2 View Post
I dont get what you are saying because i did this and all that happens is i get called for is reaching fouls
Same here. The my Player mode kills me...
Old 11-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
sweett310

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   A+ Thread Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shh_im_h1ding View Post
Check your sliders. You shouldn't be getting 65 steals a game, that tells me that you have your sliders waaaay out of whack.

**I do not accept blank friend requests. **
sweett310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
Minivan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweett310 View Post
Check your sliders. You shouldn't be getting 65 steals a game, that tells me that you have your sliders waaaay out of whack.

Where are the sliders in My Player mode
Minivan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
sweett310

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   A+ Thread Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minivan2 View Post
Where are the sliders in My Player mode
I don't think you can adjust your sliders once you are in My Player, but if he had them all adjusted before he started, it may have been set as his default settings.

I'm just guessing, but either way, he shouldn't be getting 65 steals a game lol.

**I do not accept blank friend requests. **
sweett310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:48 AM   #8
shh_im_h1ding

I checked the sliders and they are all normal. It might be the pursuit angle I got at?
Old 11-15-2009, 01:09 AM   #9
Steve_LWL

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Ok... I just got the same thing... But this is how it worked for me.

Adjust your sliders for everything way up (100 steal - 100 shoot - Whatever). Save it your sliders settings. Start a new "My Player" game and select whomever you want (point guard, shooting, whatever) I had a point guard and this worked for me. I did all the drills and put my stats where I wanted.

Once I got to the summer league and started my first game the slider settings were applied to "my player". I don't know if this is something that will happen everytime or just sometimes. But it did work for me.

I was able to steal the ball, get a layup and score over and over again. I got like 90 steals a game and around 150 to 200 points a game. This gave me around 5000 skill points each time. I'm now on my 6th game and I have amounted around 24,000 points.

Let me know if this works for anyone else as well.

*** I don't accept blank friend requests... Sorry ***
Steve_LWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
shh_im_h1ding

ok just double checked and that works. I must have put the sliders back to normal after the fact and they saved so when I checked, it looked normal. Regardless, this is good and easy points!