Easy skill points in my player

shh_im_h1ding

All you have to do is repeatedly steal the ball. I created a shooting guard and didn't touch his steal stat at all but I will steal the ball every single time. I average around 65 steals a game right now. So if you steal it, and dunk it, you will get I think 4 positive ratings each time. Will get you massive skill points and an easy A+. Not sure if you have to hold down the turbo button each time though so if someone wants to confirm...

• 2 weeks later...
All you have to do is repeatedly steal the ball. I created a shooting guard and didn't touch his steal stat at all but I will steal the ball every single time. I average around 65 steals a game right now. So if you steal it, and dunk it, you will get I think 4 positive ratings each time. Will get you massive skill points and an easy A+. Not sure if you have to hold down the turbo button each time though so if someone wants to confirm...

I dont get what you are saying because i did this and all that happens is i get called for is reaching fouls

Check your sliders. You shouldn't be getting 65 steals a game, that tells me that you have your sliders waaaay out of whack.

Where are the sliders in My Player mode

I don't think you can adjust your sliders once you are in My Player, but if he had them all adjusted before he started, it may have been set as his default settings.

I'm just guessing, but either way, he shouldn't be getting 65 steals a game lol.

Ok... I just got the same thing... But this is how it worked for me.

Adjust your sliders for everything way up (100 steal - 100 shoot - Whatever). Save it your sliders settings. Start a new "My Player" game and select whomever you want (point guard, shooting, whatever) I had a point guard and this worked for me. I did all the drills and put my stats where I wanted.

Once I got to the summer league and started my first game the slider settings were applied to "my player". I don't know if this is something that will happen everytime or just sometimes. But it did work for me.

I was able to steal the ball, get a layup and score over and over again. I got like 90 steals a game and around 150 to 200 points a game. This gave me around 5000 skill points each time. I'm now on my 6th game and I have amounted around 24,000 points.

Let me know if this works for anyone else as well.

ok just double checked and that works. I must have put the sliders back to normal after the fact and they saved so when I checked, it looked normal. Regardless, this is good and easy points!

Yeah... I switched back the sliders as well but once you start that new game you can't get the settings back to normal. So this is good if you want to max out your player in as little games as possible.

Also... This works well to get the Training camp trophy because you won't get cut with all the good stats and rating.

I'm guessing this is a glitch and shouldn't be happenening. Confirmed to work with the 1.10 update.

Yeah... I switched back the sliders as well but once you start that new game you can't get the settings back to normal. So this is good if you want to max out your player in as little games as possible.

Also... This works well to get the Training camp trophy because you won't get cut with all the good stats and rating.

I'm guessing this is a glitch and shouldn't be happenening. Confirmed to work with the 1.10 update.

I'm also guessing this is why all those bastards online have completely maxed out players that they use in crew games.

I tried doing the game sliders with my player. It doesn't work. Maybe you guys did it before the patch or even got a glitch. :S

Yeah... I've talked to another person as well that said they tried and it didn't work for them. I'm not really sure why it happened to me.

It must be a glitch that only happens sometimes. Or maybe you have to save things in a certain order and then it happens. Not really sure... but I wish I could explain how I got it to work.

I know that I setup the sliders and then I setup the "my player" pre-patch. But I didn't play any games or anything. Then I applied the patch when it came out. And when I played my first game this happened... So maybe that's it.

Sliders have to be set and saved before u start "my player" Its the same when playing any mode of the game. If u change it while playing no trophy will open. Has to be changed before the game. Im playing my player without sliders up tho. More fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I tried to do this a couple more times with no luck. The first time I deleted all my saves, profile information, and anything else with nba2k10 and draft combine. I played a regular game and then did create player, no luck

So I restarted the ps3, deleted the nba 2k10 patch this time, then deleted all the saves for everything, loaded up the game, adjusted the sliders, created a new player, still no luck?

Can anyone confirm if this works with or without the Draft Combine. Also could you describe what you guys did, maybe its the method that will activate the glitch.

It's tough to remember because I didn't even mean to do it. It just sort of happened and I was wondering why I could steal everything and make every basket???

I did have the draft combine before creating this player but I created this player in NBA 2K10. I had a player already made from the combine that I imported but that save didn't have "super stats".

This was a second player that I was using to get the training camp trophy.

I'm not really sure what the glitch is... And I returned the game to Gamefly cause I got fed up with all the trophy glitches so I'm not much help anymore. Sorry guys :(

Can anyone confirm if this works with or without the Draft Combine. Also could you describe what you guys did, maybe its the method that will activate the glitch.

ok, so you do need draft combine and have a player uploaded to the servers. no matter what you do, it can only be the very first player you uploaded. Which kinda sucks cause I remade my guy and like my new guy more....

Then in NBA 2k10 you edit sliders and game time as you like, I have game time at 8 minutes. I get decent playtime this way without having to play all day.

Then go to MyPlayer and upload player. You should delete any saves just to be safe before this.

I tested in scrimage to make sure this works.

I have completed 3 games in the summer league and I currently average 38 ppg, 12 spg, and 8 apg. I am completing almost every goal and doing very well :)