Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Terminator
Updated to modern standards.

I rated it 5 , i have had it for a day and have 34% trophies , without changing the sliders.

how can you rate it...you have gotten the platinum yet ? its not that easy at all...

im on day 2 and have 60% of the trophies...some of them are a pain in the ass...

I rated it 5 , i have had it for a day and have 34% trophies , without changing the sliders.

You shouldn't be voting unless you get the platinum or at least 1 or 2 trophies away from it at the very least.

By the way, is David v Goliath an easy trophy? That's the one difficulty trophy and online trophies that I worry.

That trophy is for NBA Live 2010 --- This poll is for NBA 2K10

No worries though... :)

• 3 weeks later...
You shouldn't be voting unless you get the platinum or at least 1 or 2 trophies away from it at the very least.

that's not how voting works round here.. ppl vote when they actually put in enough hours into the game to actually give a game a rate.. we don't have to be 1 or 2 trophies away from a platinum.

There's no way anybody has the platinum for this game yet because of the glitched trophies that wont be fixed until the patch for the game comes out hopefully in a week or two. But I would say this isnt that tough a platinum seeing as you can adjust the sliders and get alot real quick, I would rate it a 5 (I didnt vote though).

There's no way anybody has the platinum for this game yet because of the glitched trophies that wont be fixed until the patch for the game comes out hopefully in a week or two. But I would say this isnt that tough a platinum seeing as you can adjust the sliders and get alot real quick, I would rate it a 5 (I didnt vote though).

u rated a 5? so im guessing you have the 5 in a row trophy then

• 2 weeks later...
that's not how voting works round here.. ppl vote when they actually put in enough hours into the game to actually give a game a rate.. we don't have to be 1 or 2 trophies away from a platinum.

No no... I totally agree with you. So far I've never voted once before plat-ing a game... but I have seen other people voting being 1 trophy off which I've kinda understood.

For example, I've seen people vote just having to do 1 grind trophy... like that isn't a hard trophy in the least, it just takes time and no skill... like Monsters vs Aliens... or some junk like that :)

But I completely agree that no one should vote unless they have the platinum. That's the way I've always done it.

I think around 5 difficulty rating. With sliders up u can get most of these pretty easy. The other trophies glitched are annoying.... ive done 10 blocks like 20 times and it wont open. Online ones too. Very bugged... on 73% right now.

To be honest the trophys that were hard for me was the Yao Ming and Dwight Howard, it took me time even WITH sliders. And what looks to be hard aswel will be the Dunk Off and Good Teammate. I give this game a 2, because really 2K has created an easy trophy list and a reasonable trophy list. But it is not hard especially if youve played 2K since 2k6 and 2k7.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I just got this game (I platinummed NBA Live 10) and I've a question:

Is it Definately not possible to get the Good Teammate trophy?

Has it been like that since it came out? and if so, does that mean No-one in the world has got the platinum?

If so, I seriously want my $59 back. I liked NBA Live 10, it was a massive improvement over 09, Have they given any reason? Like, is there a technical system limitation of the PS3 which means a patch couldn't fit the bug? (because it can on Xbox360) Or is it just that they can't get off their arses to patch it? If so, 2K can forget about me buying another game of theirs

I can assure you, it is not possible. Nobody is the world has platinum, unless there is a trophy hack. But not that i'm aware of yet.

I suggest you return the game NOW while you still have the chance.

I also suggest that you don't sync trophies. Because you will always have a 98% next to this game.