XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > NBA 2K10

View Poll Results: Please rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 3 5.36%
2 1 1.79%
3 1 1.79%
4 3 5.36%
5 4 7.14%
6 7 12.50%
7 6 10.71%
8 4 7.14%
9 4 7.14%
10 - Very Hard 23 41.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 04:21 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to OuncesNDgrahams

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

There's no way anybody has the platinum for this game yet because of the glitched trophies that wont be fixed until the patch for the game comes out hopefully in a week or two. But I would say this isnt that tough a platinum seeing as you can adjust the sliders and get alot real quick, I would rate it a 5 (I didnt vote though).
Old 11-06-2009, 02:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncesNDgrahams View Post
There's no way anybody has the platinum for this game yet because of the glitched trophies that wont be fixed until the patch for the game comes out hopefully in a week or two. But I would say this isnt that tough a platinum seeing as you can adjust the sliders and get alot real quick, I would rate it a 5 (I didnt vote though).
u rated a 5? so im guessing you have the 5 in a row trophy then
Old 11-06-2009, 03:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to OuncesNDgrahams

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

No that trophy is glitched with the rest of them. I didnt rate it or vote. Im saying I think its a 5 difficulty to get. But nobody has the platinum trophy yet because there are like 5 or 6 trophies that are glitched and you cant get them until the patch comes out and fixes.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

any game that makes you win matches in a row (no boosting) is a luck trophy or require you to be great at the game
Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 AM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoove187 View Post
that's not how voting works round here.. ppl vote when they actually put in enough hours into the game to actually give a game a rate.. we don't have to be 1 or 2 trophies away from a platinum.

No no... I totally agree with you. So far I've never voted once before plat-ing a game... but I have seen other people voting being 1 trophy off which I've kinda understood.

For example, I've seen people vote just having to do 1 grind trophy... like that isn't a hard trophy in the least, it just takes time and no skill... like Monsters vs Aliens... or some junk like that

But I completely agree that no one should vote unless they have the platinum. That's the way I've always done it.

*** I don't accept blank friend requests... Sorry ***
Old 11-25-2009, 12:27 AM   #16 (permalink)

I think around 5 difficulty rating. With sliders up u can get most of these pretty easy. The other trophies glitched are annoying.... ive done 10 blocks like 20 times and it wont open. Online ones too. Very bugged... on 73% right now.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:02 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezed View Post
I think around 5 difficulty rating. With sliders up u can get most of these pretty easy. The other trophies glitched are annoying.... ive done 10 blocks like 20 times and it wont open. Online ones too. Very bugged... on 73% right now.
To be honest the trophys that were hard for me was the Yao Ming and Dwight Howard, it took me time even WITH sliders. And what looks to be hard aswel will be the Dunk Off and Good Teammate. I give this game a 2, because really 2K has created an easy trophy list and a reasonable trophy list. But it is not hard especially if youve played 2K since 2k6 and 2k7.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #18 (permalink)

Seriously, can't you arrange to play ranked matches against your PSN friends in this game?? NBA Live 10 ftw
Old 01-13-2010, 11:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

There should be an 11 on the scale for impossible. Trophies are glitched and they aren't fixing them. If it wasn't for that it would be a 3 or so. I'll wait to vote though.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:52 AM   #20 (permalink)

waiting to vote...this retarded glitch is killing every1 that has this game..

with that said, the MyPlayer trophies are ridiculous but do-able within a day.

so I will give it a 6 when they fix the teammate trophy.

Last edited by mtek81; 01-26-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Closed Thread