Trophy Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

NOTE: Due to the server closure, achieving 100% in this game is no longer possible

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_20.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.94

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

So this is a good download? Im not into buying full basketball games but this looks interesting.

For 5 dollars, it's not a bad deal. The only real issue is that you might get bored because it's all in one arena, one set of uniforms and all of the players are generic.

And I voted one for difficulty. This is as easy as it gets. Maybe slightly time consuming to get 15 wins, but that doesn't mean it's difficult.

This game sucks. I give it a 1 for the difficult and a 1 for the quality. Nba 2k9 is awesome and I don't know what this is supposed to be. The camera is retarded. You play as a white guy with no skills whatsoever (apparently this game is very realistic as it knows how I play basketball)

Not sure why they don't have the Camera option to change the view to 2k which gives you third person view. One of the buttons changes camera angles but you can't get the good view that I use in 2k9. Also not being able to switch to your teammates is retarded.

I hope this isn't what 2k10 is going to be like.

• 4 weeks later...