How is this game not bargain bin yet?

mattybell2117

I have no idea why i bought this game, i got it maybe a few days after it came out and i played it that first day and that was it. I spent $59 for it to sit under the TV. It the same thing every level with shitty camera angles, i feel like taking it to gamestop but i hate to get ripped off again. They got me once for buying it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a lot of fun with it and getting a higher score was pretty addiciting to me. It certainly has a lot of flaws, gameplay wise and technical wise, but they never really bothered me.

I definitely had much more fun with it than I had with FFXIII or GTAIV. But it's not for everyone that's true...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

companies with Games that dont sell well always keep the high price tag thinking the'll get lots more money and make up for the money loss but no this isnt how it works if it was cheaper it would gain more money your just asking to make the price higher again and make even less people get it and it doesnt help that the game is Reppettive and full of glitches and freezes

• 1 month later...
Seems to me like one of those quirky games only a few will like...I mean, can it REALLY be that bad? I've played some horrible games before and this one at least looks like it'll be funny.

yes. It really is that bad. Me and a friend got it the day it was released i played it for about 3 hours total before i got pissed off about it freezing all the time. He played it for about 2 hours befor ethe same thing happened to him. It looked very promising but just did not deliver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...