Danger Bear

GAZDAN

Not sure if this answers your question but I used danger bear to work on my trophy for getting 28 plat cups, my trophy for getting 250 million points & my trophy for unlocking all costumes

Did the trophies unlock for you or are you still working towards them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
All unlocked now :dance:

I had to remove the update as the costume trophy glitched on me, but after I got it I put the patch & chapter 8 back on & unlocked the rest of them.

Getting plats on chapter 8 do not count towards your 28 (nutter) trophy, just thought i'd mention that :)

i had 15 platinums on the normal Episodes and a platinum on chapter 8 which is 16 and i got the trophy for getting 16 platinum cups so i think it does count

• 1 year later...

It would seem a little late to the party here, but I unlocked this costume and I'm working on obtaining the 28 platinums. I have about ten now and even with this costume I'm still kind of struggling to hit those target scores. Gold is really easy for me but I can't seem to get combos going to get the platinum cups. Any useful tips for using this costume that aren't in the guide? I try to sabotage stuff then make the bears insane before killing them. I'm getting better but I'm still kind of struggling to really excel for platinum cups.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been in the same boat for the last year or so. There is no useful information out there about this game. Just run around, sabotage and break everything, scare the bears over and over, and hope you get lucky. Or unibear spawns at the beginning to give you 100x.

• 8 months later...