Naughty Bear

Tango_boa

You'll get more answers if you ask this question here (click it).

And for your answer, I don't know much about this game. But I'm helping you out since you'll get more info from there. Plus there may be some threads asking the same question and they have answers. Check it out.

K man thanks.

btw I know you are new, so :welcome: but there is a thread for each game with trophies, and since 2009 every game has it, so it should be on this site. and for you question, ask there and watch some videos on youtube

I really thanks your welcome man.

Its not that bad people! Dont get me wrong grafix, framerate, glitches = horrible, but its so unique its fun! Better then the next fps theyll release i tell yah.

How about the constant freezes/crashing? The bugs where Naughty freezes but everything else moves? walking/shooting/using traps through walls?

It's fun for the first 3 hours, then it really puts the strain on you.

And the next FPS that they released was Singularity, I have that and platinumed it, it was better than Naughty Bear in every way.

LOL! I dont have any of those glitches? I do have the one though when you put a trap at a window and you go to scare or kill em, i seem to go inside lol. It can be bad sometimes coz all the bears with guns seem to be inside a lot for me.

Thats the only glitch I get as well, apart from the occassional jam when moving between areas, but this only seems to happen when online.