First Impressions?

January-Embers

This game is pretty good in my opinion. The announcer is a little annoying, the camera is good for the most part but it can can swivel in a weird direction making it hard to see. Other than that I have no complaints. For anyone on the fence whether to get this game, I recommend it.

This game is pretty good in my opinion. The announcer is a little annoying, the camera is good for the most part but it can can swivel in a weird direction making it hard to see. Other than that I have no complaints. For anyone on the fence whether to get this game, I recommend it.

my game will not save so i cannot get anywhere. disappoint because i would like to play this for a while and do some of the single player

I'm really enjoying it. It definitely has it's faults - camera's a bit shaky, I've managed to get stuck inside trees and walls a couple times and there are freezing issues. I compare it to The Force Unleashed - it's not as well produced as it could be, but the premise of the game makes it's shortcomings easy to overlook.

lot of fun but I'd say it's more of a rent title than a buy one. Once you've played through it there isn't much more to do unless your into trying to get really high scores on each level

I'm not a trophy whore or anything but if the trophies are reasonable then I try to get them. Really they just help get more game time out of a game that wouldn't take more than a day or two to beat.

I will agree that the repetitive level design is a bit annoying but it makes planning attacks a lot easier.