Online questions

M00nkey

i connected to a lobby twice last night, and twice it binned me out due to connection.

The forums very own King Ubu was in one of the lobbies, and a guy ranked 4th on the global leaderboards was in the other (dressed as a spec ops soldier!)

I can't see any problems with easily boosting the online trophies via private invites.

The SP campaign and certain required conditions are going to be the plat breakers for the quick fix trophy whores

HTH :)

yeah like wrappa said it looks like you can boost in a private match-i got the game yesterday and couldnt get 1 game,its on general sale in europe today so i'll go on later and try and play it-if you want to play add me on psn.

Ok cool. I haven't got the game yet, but will get it soon. Its just that i dislike online trophies with unstable servers, but if its gettable in private matches thats fine. Just wanna get the online out of the way and then enjoy the single player.

Ok cool. I haven't got the game yet, but will get it soon. Its just that i dislike online trophies with unstable servers, but if its gettable in private matches thats fine. Just wanna get the online out of the way and then enjoy the single player.

I agree. Sad though, I won't bet the game till next week:o

If you're only going online for the trophies. So long as you have a partner to boost with... 10 min at the most.

The only rule is you must win your games, so for the destroy the bear statue. The guy going for the trophy must destroy the others statue, but his must remain.

With the "Shouted hazelnut" one... all I did was win the round, didn't do anything else that I'm aware of and it unlocked.

But for general online play, it might be because the game wasn't officially out yet, but it was hard to find people and there were a lot of moments of lag. Finding people might improve as the week goes on. But I doubt the lag issues will be fixed much.

There is a ton of unlockable content from the online mode, if you really want to keep at it, there is that.