Rate the trophy difficulty...  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.89

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

I won't vote yet, but getting 28 platinum cups is going to be at least a little bit fustrating, and 250 000 000 naughty points is definitely a grind, so this is in no way a 1, 2 or 3.

yea so thats obviously why some tit has voted 10 already :confused:

Well i give this one a 9.

And i cAN give an accurte score,since i am now the 4th only in world to PLAT it,,and alot of the challenges like top hat and speed run, require skill,planning to figure out and beat . So know 4th in world and 3 on site,,and i THINK first in North America to plat.

This WOULD be a 6 normally, but due to the number of freezing, glitches and patience required to get a plat, this is a 8.

I only need like 5 million points to get platinum which is easy, but I can't be bothered right now to do it - gotten tired of the game lol.

Hard trophies 28 platinum cups, full wardrobe - some trophies are glitchy.

The reason why it is a 6 is that lukey has done a great guide to help people get points on most levels, but with dipping frame rates and freezes randomly its still hard. If there was no guide, pfft this would be an 8 easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Im going with a 7, i haven't voted as i dont have the (P) yet. But i only need 3 more platinum cups, some are a pain and the rest are fairly easy. The hard part is actually forcing yourself to play. Its very repetive! There are only like 3 or 4 different areas and you do the same every time! The game is fun for the first few hours but it gets horrible.

Edited by CoolDust

Online trophies can be boosted - that should be no problem.

i clicked 7/10 . I expected more fun then just trophies, but this game is pretty boring... I sold it actually after i got 7% of all trophies because i was too lazy to play it..

Finally I got the platinum! Basically, the game is quite repetitive and the platinum cups become easier to acheive after we become familiar with the scoring techniques and with more powerful costumes. However I voted a 7 for it, not because it is challenge, mainly is because I have encountered two glitches. One is the freezing of the loading scene in the online session. One is the Full Wardrobe trophy. Fortunately, these two problems were solved after I redownloaded the 2.01update :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, not seeing how this is being rated as so difficult. Plat'd it pretty easily and got a "King of Naughtiness" on the way.

Easy if you shout Boo an awful lot, drive bears insane, and then let them top themselves in front of each other :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
it's a 7 i think

point are easy

but getting 28 plat is hard and need skill

the game need time and skill and its very enjoyable

I agree, getting the points are very easy. I almost have the 250Mil points (223Mil) , and I am still not done getting the platinum cups (have about 18 of 28). I kept redoing levels and ending up with a gold cup. I guess I should have looked at some of the videos earlier before trying to get the points on my own, that would have saved me some time.

Edited by thabg23

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...