Tips for getting REALLY high on the leaderboards AND help with the nutter Trophy

Perkinator

Hi Im Perkinator On PS3 Im Bollox2K

If youve seen me before chances are its been on naughty bear Leaderboards

Do you ever wonder why I get such high scores? I will tell you and I do have a youtube channel If you need help (Crappy quality) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegzFhoDTRO3uqYP7NwgRaQ

Such high scores are earned by me by: ALWAYS MAKING THEM KILL THEMSELVES. Getting Ice caps at only X100 or X75 things to scare bears here can earn up to 10000 points so always stay frosty at X100.

The unibear: Lets face it the unibear gives mass amounts of points and instantly goes insane at the first naughty thing it sees ALWAYS make it kill itself for an instant X100 multiplier and If ANY bears see it They will go insane pretty quickly EVEN zombies or Robots will go insane quickly.

Smashey smashey: Smashing EVERYTHING will help get people insane so its always a good thing to do sabotage if you like I don't mind really.

The unistatues ARE ALWAYS good to smash and pop up your multiplier slightly.

Escaping: ALWAYS let them escape UNLESS on a killer challenge in which case smash car and boat and just let them call for help. Also let Special bears E.G the X bears escape over the normal bears because instead of just COPS they might bring back Army bears or Elite Bears which are always good.

Special Items:Always get them But try to get them before the end So you dont let the Multiplier go down(Unless in the final zone)

Challenges: Untouchables Ones are difficult and My hint is to use a bear that wont be attacked instantly Episode 2(Any unnoticed bear) Episode 4(Vampiracorn or A zombie kind of bear) Or if none Danger Bear. Episode 10 Vampiricorn(Yes they will fight each other but thats what you want because then you can pick up the scraps) these ones you should stick to the woods often Guns are a massive danger Be sure to injure bears with these ASAP or avoid them in the case of Episode 4.

Killer: Do the usual except don't let them escape just call for help no help required here.

Invisible: I dont attempt these really but I think there are 2 ways of doing these ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE AN UNNOTICED BEAR first step is to just pick them off with sabotaged objects and Shooting them with guns(Ultra Killing and Booing will mean you being seen. OR you can just choose someone like an army bear or robot bear get seen once and let them fight each other And pick up the scraps.

Insanity: Dont let them kill each other so No special bears from that episode can be choosed(Episode 9 NEVER let the normal bears call for help unless ALL pirates are dead other wise they will call for ninjas and they will fight with pirate bears without being provoked.

Speed Run: Choose a special bear from that episode and let them fight And keep cutting in and getting ultra kills.

Friendly:Dont hit them and just normally kill them from insanity(THE GAME SAYS "DO NOT LET THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER" However this is false as you can let them fight and get your points that way.

Top Hat: Surprisingly I attempted these a few weeks ago and they are pretty easy just ultra kill people infront of them and try and get them to fight each other can be good. Ultra kills or normal infront of people are a good idea.

Nutter and Other Trophys: Nutter CAN be earned using DLC trophys will count so you dont have to get platinum on all of them.

So thats my guide as the Narrator would say: ITS NAUGHTY TIME goodbye

Edited by Perkinator

• 7 years later...

I can add a few points:

• Avoid Ultra Kills unless you are doing a speedrun challenge. Just push every bear to insanity, then freeze the multiplier and chain kill when with insanity scare. Suicides are always worth 50K at x100, regardless of how many of those you chain back to back. Suicides also increase your multiplier the most, so you can get to x100 with just 3 of them.
  • For speedrun challenges, trap and Ultra kill every bear as fast as possible while switching weapons as often as possible so you can get as many 50K kill bonuses as you can. Use the fastest costume you have available and try to not use a stealth costume, as you want bears to come to you and watch your kills. Emperor Xoon (4 speed, episode 7) is your best pick, else get Xnothy (4 speed, episode 7) or Master Naughty (4 speed, episode 2). If you don't have these fast aggressive costume but played enough to unlock the Unibear (100M points), use that instead, as it's the fastest costume in the game.
  • As soon as you get into a new area, scare bears enough with traps + scares to get a x100 multiplier and then Ultra kill the closest bear in front of as many bears as you can. You want to do this as early as possible to prompt bears to call in for help, but not too late to the point they will be so scared that they will want to flee instead. This is specially important for Killer/Insanity challenges as a single bear escape will fail your entire mission.
  • If you have DLC (you should, buy the Gold Edition disc), you only need 28/50 platinum cups for the platinum, at the cost of needing to unlock every costume, which is not that bad as you will need points for the 250M trophy anyway. This allows you to skip chasing platinum cups on the Episode 4 or basically any Top Hat challenge.
  • Danger Bear (episode 8 DLC) is the best costume in the game. Get that when possible. If you don't have it, use Master Myiagi (episode 2) or Unibear (100M points). The difference between 4 and 5 speed is really negligible, so you can pick whatever one of these you want.
Edited by yuri03042